Profile for S. E. Phipps > Reviews

Content by S. E. Phipps

S. E. Phipps "Food Fanatic" (South West England)

Page: 1 | 2
Doctor Who: The Rescue & The Romans [DVD]
Doctor Who: The Rescue & The Romans [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Hartnell

5.0 out of 5 stars By my son:, 27 Nov 2011
Some of the best classic DW stories around! I would highly recommend this to any DW fan! Hartnell is on top acting form.

Doctor Who: Mannequin Mania- Spearhead from Space / Terror of the Autons [DVD]
Doctor Who: Mannequin Mania- Spearhead from Space / Terror of the Autons [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jon Pertwee

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! By my son:, 3 Nov 2011
Just a great boxset of DVDS, I was scared to death when I first saw spearhead from space! It's a fantastically written story with great acting, good Music by Dudley Simpson and terrifying Autons!

Now for Terror of the Autons: Not realizing there were any more Auton stories apart from the story Rose, My aunt surprised me with a Video of Terror of the Autons! I was hooked in the first few minutes! This story is so great, it even has a plastic chair, a doll and phone cable all coming to life! Buy this boxset at all costs!

Doctor Who - Attack of the Cybermen [DVD] [1985]
Doctor Who - Attack of the Cybermen [DVD] [1985]
Dvd ~ Colin Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars By my son:, 29 Oct 2011
Just brilliant, buy if you are a fan or want to build a collection of the best DW stories! One of the best around in my opinion!

FIFA 12 (Nintendo 3DS)
FIFA 12 (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Mayflower Stores

1.0 out of 5 stars By my son:, 29 Oct 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Horrible Game for the 3ds. The graphics are terrible and the commentator's voice is just plain dull. Buy PES 2011 for 3ds or Fifa 12 for xbox 360 instead!

Doctor Who - The Mark of the Rani [DVD] [1985]
Doctor Who - The Mark of the Rani [DVD] [1985]
Dvd ~ Colin Baker

1.0 out of 5 stars By my son:, 29 Oct 2011
Just don't buy this DVD! The storyline is horrible and the acting is even worse. Stay away from this DVD.

The Simpsons (Nintendo DS)
The Simpsons (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Crunchbusters

5.0 out of 5 stars By my son:, 27 Oct 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great. Had it years ago and completed it in about a week. Bought it again the other day for £4.50. Completed it in one day! :) Good game and pretty good 2d graphics!

Sports Island (Nintendo 3DS)
Sports Island (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! By my son:, 15 Sep 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Brilliant game, plenty of games to keep you going for ages! The 3D is stunning and very very 3D! Buy while at such a low price! :D

1001 TouchGames (Nintendo DS)
1001 TouchGames (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars By my son:, 26 Aug 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Great fun! Not all the games would be enjoyed by young children, as the game has all sorts of older games such as solitaire and Sudoku. The graphics are pretty impressive on my favorite game: Mini- Golf and other games such as racing. Don't be fooled though, it states it has 1001 touch games, most are actually more levels of one particular game, mainly 50 levels on most games. Buy buy buy!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2011 6:02 PM BST

101-In-1 Explosive Megamix (Nintendo DS)
101-In-1 Explosive Megamix (Nintendo DS)
Offered by filmrollen

5.0 out of 5 stars 101% fun! By my son:, 26 Aug 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Really great game! The mini-games will get you hooked the moment you get to the game menu! Buy this game, highly recommended at such a low price! :D BUT, stay away from the 101 sports megamix, it is appalling.

101-in-1 Megamix Sports (Nintendo DS)
101-in-1 Megamix Sports (Nintendo DS)

1.0 out of 5 stars By my son:, 26 Aug 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
AWFUL! This game starts off pretty well, starting with only a few mini games just like it's predecessor 101 in 1 megamix. But it starts turning bad. Most of the mini-games are badly put together as if this game were put together in a hurry, to be honest, it probably was. I paid £15 for this game in HMV, I only bought it because that it was a sequel to the megamix edition. Stay away from this game and do not buy it anywhere!

Page: 1 | 2