Profile for C. Ambrose > Reviews

Content by C. Ambrose

C. Ambrose "claire"

Quality Makeup Cosmetic Clear Acrylic Organiser, Complete with 9 Compartments & 1 Drawer #1062
Offered by Macallen Importers

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 4 Sep 2014
Would be better if the top was glued to the bottom

Purina One Light Chicken and Wheat 800 g, Pack of 4
Purina One Light Chicken and Wheat 800 g, Pack of 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 4 Sep 2014
We have fed our 5 cats purine for a few years now and usually they love it not so much with the light version I had to mix it in with normal still it was excellent value for money buying it this way than buying a 3 kg bag and fast delivery I didn't expect it to arrive as quickly as it did

Asus V550CA-CJ104H 15.6-inch Touchscreen Notebook (Intel Corei3-2365U 1.4GHz, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD 5400rpm, Intel HD Graphics 3000, Integrated Webcam, Windows 8 Home)
Offered by Citadel_09

5.0 out of 5 stars love this little laptop, 16 Jan 2014
bought this as a quick replacement for my old laptop which one of my cats was sick over and I lost the keyboard, although my other laptop was top of the range Samsung and this is budget range on performance i have to say this is far better, it's speedy, boots up really quickly my other one took an age to boot up, and for my needs it's perfect, although a DVD drive would have been good, I bought one when I bought this machine and works ok although I haven't tried playing movies, just loading software I needed to and putting my fav music on here. , only downside for me is it doesn't have enough usb ports but a usb hub solved that problem, but all in all a good budget laptop would highly recommend to anyone looking for a budget touch screen laptop

Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy (Bridget Jones series Book 3)
Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy (Bridget Jones series Book 3)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 10 Oct 2013
I was a huge Bridget Jones fan when Helen Fielding first writing about Bridget not any more though this book was hard to get into and not that exciting, set to far ahead and not that funny I have to agree with another reviewer when she say's chick flicks have moved on since the original Bridget Jones. I a Helen would have been better leaving Bridget with her happy ending; I was really looking forward to reading this as well. Shame.

JUSTOP JSound 03 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones Headset With Built-in MIC, Bluetooth V3.0 +EDR Supports A2DP, Noise Cancellation, Over-head style for Samsung HTC Nokia LG and Apple iPhone 4 4s 5 5s 6 , iPad 1 2 3 4 Mini, Skype, MSN.
Offered by DigiDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for me, 11 Feb 2013
I have trouble with small headphones but these are comfortable picked up my nexus 7 and my Samsung 3 in no time

A Sister's Gift
A Sister's Gift

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 11 Jan 2012
This review is from: A Sister's Gift (Kindle Edition)
I was enjoying this book after the slow start until the end, it didn't feel complete to me, and left the book half finished in my opinion, left so many questions unanswered, so unless the author is going to do a sequal I wouldn't bother to read it.