Profile for Angel > Reviews

Guitar Chords For Dummies
by Antoine Polin
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Really easy to learn from!, 4 Jun 2014
I bought this book for my husband who is learning to play the guitar, and he found it really helpful - in fact, he told me it was the best book he'd used so far to learn from, as it gave more detailed information and it was all laid out very clearly. I would recommend this book to anyone who is just beginning to learn to play the guitar - my husband has found it invaluable and he uses it all the time!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described!, 23 May 2011
This knife arrived very quickly and was exactly as described. It came just in time for my husbands birthday and he was delighted with it. It was just what he needed for work, and he now uses it on a daily basis and it's not let him down yet. Many thanks to a great seller - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to family and friends.

New iPod nano  8GB (6th Generation) - Silver
New iPod nano 8GB (6th Generation) - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars F'nano'tastic!, 26 Oct 2010
What a good idea! The touch screen is great - and so easy to use, and downloading songs is a doddle (if I can do it anyone can). I would have preferred to know beforehand that it takes a long time to turn itself off (there's no off button) however that said, it's still a great little gadget and I would recommend it. The battery life is good considering it's on a long time. Finding favourite songs is easy too and you can soon pick out and save a favourite play list.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2011 6:42 PM BST