Profile for neral_idazmi > Reviews

A Day Without Rain
A Day Without Rain
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars How could anyone not like Enya?, 4 Nov. 2004
This review is from: A Day Without Rain (Audio CD)
I'd like to start this review by telling you how i started listening to Enya. Around 3 months ago, whilst eating onion bhajis and pilau rice I hears some amazing music in the background (im not just hearing things, my dad had put a CD on)I asked what it was. When my pater told me it as Enya the name stirred some memories.
Around 2 years ago, my music teacher (evil cow) had played some enya in the lesson. I remember thinking it was beautiful, but not ssaying anything in case some one took the piss. Anyway after dinner I hijacked the CD, took it to my bedroom and played a couple of times. That is when i fell in love with the music.
This explains why I'm not familiar with Enya's other albums, but i fail to understand why anyone could give this album less than 5 stars. MY personal favourite track is "Wild Child" which is beyond a doubt the most beautiful music I have ever heard. I find it hard to describe this music as I can't find words that do it justice. So anyway, anyone who sees this, BUY THE ALBUM! It is unbelievably good and I'm sure you won't regret it.