Profile for G. Smedley > Reviews

Content by G. Smedley

G. Smedley "Techboy" (Nottingham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Brother HL-2030 (TN-2000) - compatible - Toner black - 5.000 Pages
Brother HL-2030 (TN-2000) - compatible - Toner black - 5.000 Pages
Offered by CMN Printpool

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 22 Feb. 2015
Just as good as the original as far as I can see. Great buy.

4GB Memory RAM Kit (2 x 2 GB) for Dell XPS M1330 by Arch Memory
4GB Memory RAM Kit (2 x 2 GB) for Dell XPS M1330 by Arch Memory
Offered by Arch Memory USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Feb. 2015
Works great!!

EasyAcc 20000mAh Dual USB Power Bank with Precise LCD Digital Display 8.4V DC Port External Battery Pack Charger for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Sony DV ASUS Android Phones Smartphones Tablets PCs - Black
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for going on long journeys or trains without power ..., 22 Feb. 2015
Just load of power in this. Great for going on long journeys or trains without power sockets etc so there's no worry now and flattening your phone battery. Charges my nexus 5 up fast and it's a solid build. It does feel heavy when you pick it up but I've not noticed much difference when it's thrown into a bag. It also seems to go a long time without losing any power when not used for a while. I also like how it gives the percentage of power left on a proper display instead of a few LEDS to show it.

Korg MONOTRON Analog Ribbon Synth with Built-in Speaker
Korg MONOTRON Analog Ribbon Synth with Built-in Speaker
Offered by Rimmers Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Tunetastic, 22 Feb. 2015
Too much fun!! I switched in on to add some nice sounds as an extra track in a tune I was working on but found myself just twiddling knobs and playing with the thing all night. It really does sounds great, especially hooked up to some external speakers.

Transcend Suction Mount for DrivePro Car Video Recorders
Transcend Suction Mount for DrivePro Car Video Recorders

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 22 Feb. 2015
Bought this for my DP100 which it works fine with. Sturdy build and found no problems with it at all. I still use the adhesive mount in the car and got this as a spare but found myself sticking to windows inside the house to keep an eye on the car etc. Great buy.

CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder
CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder
Offered by ToysElite

4.0 out of 5 stars What a stud., 22 Feb. 2015
I'm sure this works great. Only found a few studs, but I'm positive the dodgy, cost cutting builders on my new build house have made the studs out of paper mache anyway. Tried it on my sisters older house and it founds loads of them simply by locking onto those nails. Its definitely worth having in your tool box.

Korg NANOKEY2-BK 25 Key USB Controller - Black
Korg NANOKEY2-BK 25 Key USB Controller - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 22 Feb. 2015
Tried it with Sonar and once your past the usual setup problems with midi stuff and sequencers your in business. It actually feels great to use and I find myself tapping out more tunes with this now than my full blown keyboard.

CEL DRP1-B13 +IonPRO 10.8V Li-ion Compact Drill
CEL DRP1-B13 +IonPRO 10.8V Li-ion Compact Drill

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Feb. 2015
Great small drill with loads of power.

Transcend DrivePro 100 16 GB Car Video Recorder with Adhesive Mount
Transcend DrivePro 100 16 GB Car Video Recorder with Adhesive Mount

5.0 out of 5 stars Video magic., 22 Feb. 2015
Nothing but a positive from me. Easy to install, quality is superb, especially at night with it's wide aperture, which you need in on of these to keep the frame rate high. The wide angle covers the whole windscreen and I've even found myself using it at work and at home for security. if I had to nitpick I would say the screen is low res but you hardly ever use it, and it would have been perfect to have the power lead attached to the cradle instead of having to plug it in the device every time as I still don't fancy leaving it in the car unattended. But this is nothing to moan about. It's easy to transfer footage to the computer and the shutter speed is high enough to freeze the action and see number plates of fast moving cars. The menus are easy to navigate and you can push the "Emergency" button at any time to save the video 30 seconds before and 30 seconds after you pressed it. It does have a still photo button but it's the same resolution as the video anyway so I just take a frame I would need from that. Great buy!!!!

Andrew James Set Of Ten Premium Quality Long Handled Stainless Steel Spoons - Ideal For Lattes and Ice Cream Sundaes
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Spoontastic, 22 Feb. 2015
Really liked them. They don't bend easily like the last ones I had and couldn't argue for how many you get for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4