Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (England)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Landscape Photographer of the Year: Collection 7 (Aa)
Landscape Photographer of the Year: Collection 7 (Aa)
by Charlie Waite

5.0 out of 5 stars LPY No.7, 2 Dec. 2014
These Landscape Photographer of the Year books serve two purposes. First of all they are a really good coffee table book that are easy on the eye and pleasant to browse through. Secondly they provide inspiration to photographers and give them something to aim high for with new ideas. I cannot think of anything that I do not like about them.

Maskerade: (Discworld Novel 18) (Discworld series)
Maskerade: (Discworld Novel 18) (Discworld series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Maskerade, 30 Nov. 2014
This story is based around the Phantom of the Opera but I found it to be quite a compelling read. Quite a lot of the old characters are involved and used in an intertwined way that made the whole book interesting. If you like the Discworld novels you will like this one.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes [Blu-ray + UV Copy]
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes [Blu-ray + UV Copy]
Dvd ~ Gary Oldman

5.0 out of 5 stars One truly terrific film, 29 Nov. 2014
I have now seen all of this series of films from the very first one when it came out in the cinema to this one. This one, in my humble opinion, is the best of the lot. I found it to be a superb film that is not only entertaining but moving as well. One terrific film - buy it.

Guardians Of The Galaxy [Blu-ray]
Guardians Of The Galaxy [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Chris Pratt

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant film., 29 Nov. 2014
I bought this on impulse and I had a fear that it was just going to be a silly kids film that would be a waste of money. How wrong could I be. This film was pure entertainment from beginning to end. The CGI is fantastic and all the characters are acted up to the mark. I actually think it is one of the best films I have seen all year. Needless to say I will be watching it again, and maybe again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2016 10:09 PM BST

Long Exposure Photography
Long Exposure Photography

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Exposure Photography summary, 26 Nov. 2014
I think this is the shortest book I have ever read. In view of that I sat back and thought about the content and I am struggling to think of anything that it did not cover on the subject of long exposure photography. It would be fair to say that it does what it says in the title. Basically it is a summary of how to achieve long exposures and it discusses all the pitfalls and points to be remembered. I concluded that I could not fault it and so I have given it 5-stars. Please do not expect a few hundred pages to read on the subject though. It took me a few minutes to read it but it is cheap. If you have never done any long exposure photography and want to learn how and quickly then this little book is ideal.

Lee Filters - 3 Coperchi per lenti della fotocamera
Lee Filters - 3 Coperchi per lenti della fotocamera
Offered by TEAMWORK DIGITAL LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee filter lens caps, 22 Nov. 2014
These Lee filter lens caps are ideal if you can leave the filter attachment ring on your lens. They will provide very good protection for the lens and you can use them to white balance the camera. All I would say is watch out for the price that you pay because some retail photography shops have them for half the price. The product though is very good and I would buy them again if I needed them.

Landscape Photographer of the Year Collection: 5 (Photography)
Landscape Photographer of the Year Collection: 5 (Photography)
by AA Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars LPYC 5, 15 Nov. 2014
If you want inspiration, or just like looking at stunning pictures, this is the book for you. Produced to a very high standard and the images are worthy winners in each section. It is one of those books that you will keep going back to several times.

Guide to British Grasshoppers and Allied Insects (Occasional Publications)
Guide to British Grasshoppers and Allied Insects (Occasional Publications)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bug identification., 15 Nov. 2014
Difficult to criticise it really. It is an ID chart to insects and that is exactly what it does and it works. I needed it to identify some bugs for images I had taken and this worked well.

X-Men: Days of Future Past [Blu-ray + UV Copy]
X-Men: Days of Future Past [Blu-ray + UV Copy]
Dvd ~ James McAvoy

5.0 out of 5 stars X-Men Days of Future Past., 15 Nov. 2014
The production of these films is very high and the CGI is superb. If you liked the others then you will enjoy this one. A little more thought and emotion in this than the others I found but it is still very entertaining. If you just want to be entertained, like I do, then you will find this fits the bill nicely.

Interesting Times: (Discworld Novel 17) (Discworld series)
Interesting Times: (Discworld Novel 17) (Discworld series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Times, 15 Nov. 2014
Interesting Times is another cracking novel from Terry Pratchett. I find it hard to find anything to criticise in his books to be honest. They are light hearted, witty and just plain entertaining. I prefer to read them before going to sleep because they always leave me in a happy frame of mind.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30