Profile for Mr. Peter Knott > Reviews

Dvd ~ Tony Helsloot
Offered by naturedvdcouk
Price: 17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fire in the summer, 12 Sep 2013
This D V D came as promised, it was very efficiently delivered and promptly. Another Amazon top 10. We get asked every time we have visitors why have we got a fire burning when it is the summer as it is so life like.
Peter Knott.

Caboki Hair Loss Concealer 25g Medium Brown
Caboki Hair Loss Concealer 25g Medium Brown
Offered by Hair Additions UK
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My grand son's hair., 12 Sep 2013
This item came as said it would with the minium of fuss and on the exactly the right day as was promised. My grand son was thrilled to bits because it covered up his bald patch on his head. He is only 13 so was very conscious of his hair and his bald patch. The product worked very well and you can't tell the difference from the rest of his head, he now goes to school very confidently. Peter Knott.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Black
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Black
Price: 59.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The kndle, 12 Sep 2013
I bought the Kindle for my wife to keep her happy reading loads of books. The Kindle works very well indeed and is simple to use.
The Kindle came on the day you said it would and in prime condition. My wife wouldn't be without it now. Peter Knott.

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)
Price: 2.79

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this book to go on my wife's Kindle, 12 Sep 2013
It was very enjoyable and the service was as usual excellent. it came on the day as was promised it would another wonderful buying experience from Amazon and their seller. A big thank you Peter Knott.

Jenny's War
Jenny's War
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A present for my wife, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Jenny's War (Kindle Edition)
The book was excellent and the service I couldn't fault I bought the book for my wife as a present and it came on the day that was advocated so it was easy to keep it as a surprise. Peter Knott.

The Lavender Keeper
The Lavender Keeper
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars I gave this book to my wife, 22 Aug 2013
I gave this book to my wife to read, originally it was wanted for reading on holiday, but my wanted to read it.
She is half way in reading it and so far has said she is enjoying it immensly. Peter Knott.

Ten Billion by Emmott, Stephen ( 2013 )
Ten Billion by Emmott, Stephen ( 2013 )
by Stephen Emmott

5.0 out of 5 stars This book seems interesting,, 22 Aug 2013
I bought this book to read on holiday in September, and it is just up my street as I passionately believe that the world is over populated especially the U.K. So I will enjoy reading this book on holiday in September.
This book was as usual sent very efficiently and quickly. Peter Knott.

The End of Your Life Book Club
The End of Your Life Book Club
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was intended to read on holiday, 22 Aug 2013
This book was intended for reading on holiday in Sepember 2013, but couldn'r resist reading it. I am pleased I did because the book wasn't really very interesting for me. Perhaps I expected too much.
The service of buying it was as usual superb and cannot fault it. Peter Knott.

Crime: How To Solve It, and Why So Much of What We're Told Is Wrong
Crime: How To Solve It, and Why So Much of What We're Told Is Wrong
by Nick Ross
Price: 12.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Another book to take on my holidays, 22 Aug 2013
I have only read the introductory of this book as I am taking the book on to read on holiday, I have known the Author so I think it waill very interesting and a new vision to crime and prevention. Peter Knott.

Philosophy for Life: And other dangerous situations by Evans, Jules (2013)
Philosophy for Life: And other dangerous situations by Evans, Jules (2013)
by Jules Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars I have not completely read this book as I am keeping it for my holidays to read., 22 Aug 2013
The service was second to none and the book in excellent condition, As said before I am keeping this book to read on my holidays, so I have only read a few pages, but what I have read seems very interesting. Peter Knott.

Page: 1 | 2