Profile for Andie > Reviews

Content by Andie

Andie (London United Kingdom)

Frozen Edible Wafer Rice Paper 7" Cake Topper/Decorations (Option 2)
Frozen Edible Wafer Rice Paper 7" Cake Topper/Decorations (Option 2)
Offered by Cian's Cupcake Toppers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
Arrived on time and it made a perfect decoration for our bday cake. Thank you!

CaseGuru Apple iPad mini 2012 Premium PU Leather Case/Cover/Folio With LCD Screen Protector and Stylus Pen (Hot Pink)
Offered by Case Guru

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely wrong colour, 7 July 2013
This product on the picture looks and is called HOT pink. Mine looks as far from that as is possible. It is very dark pink, going more towards light burgundy shade. I am very disappointed not only with the product that I received but with customer service. I was told that this is indeed the correct colour and that some colours appear different than that shown on the picture. In this case, the difference is massive. As I paid for special next day delivery costing the same amount as the product itself, this was not a good experience for me.

Character World Peppa Pig Adorable Single Panel Duvet Set
Character World Peppa Pig Adorable Single Panel Duvet Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Peppa, 6 July 2012
My daughter loves the duvet set so much, it was difficult to convince her to take it off to get it washed. The colours are bright and beautiful and it looks pretty in a girls room.

Disney Princess Enchanted Hair Rapunzel
Disney Princess Enchanted Hair Rapunzel
Offered by PhillyFun

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful doll, 6 July 2012
My 4 year old daughter loves her Rapunzel doll and plays with her all the time. The hair doesn't stay coloured too long but I don't think that little girls will be too bothered by that. It provides lots of fun, the hair is fantastic and it's been a hit at our household.

The Kid: A True Story
The Kid: A True Story
by Kevin Lewis
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Kevin Lewis, The Kid, 17 May 2005
Just finished reading the book today. Can't get it out of my head. I've never written a review before but felt strongly about sharing my views about Kevin Lewis's 'The Kid'. Powerful and emotional story with an insight into a dysfunctional family and a result of such family - an abused child/ren. You start reading with tears of shock and sadness and finish with tears of happiness. The whole story is even more interesting as the author makes sure we dont forget that this is not just a fiction. I congratulate Kevin on his victory. His achievement in life is admirable and his wild drive to succeed together with healthy attitude to try out so many new things inspirational. I also want to wish Kevin and his family all the best. It is so deserved!