Profile for SwitchTrix > Reviews

Content by SwitchTrix

SwitchTrix

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Skoda Fabia Petrol and Diesel Service and Repair Manual: 2000 to 2006 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
Offered by FastcarDirect - 24 Hour Dispatch

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not great, 23 Sep 2014
Not as much detail as per previous Haynes Manuals, however it contains the basics you (may) need to know.

There are a number of mistakes in the book, for example a hex-key is required to remove the sump plug, this is not mentioned, it states a wrench and socket are required.

Not sure about previous books, however 1 thing I noticed this was missing, the size of sockets, spanners etc that you require to remove items. Would be a lot handier to know that to remove x bolt from y part required an 8mm socket.

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4)
Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4)
Offered by GameExplorers

5.0 out of 5 stars Initial Issues forgotten about, 25 Aug 2014
My original review slated this game as I could not connect to any game mode. After deleting the game from my PS4 and reinstalling it I managed to connect.

This game is really good fun and will keep you occupied for hours. The customisation options for the characters seems endless and adds an interesting twist to the game.

If you are like me, you will find it hard to put the controller down, not bad for a game that is marketed at the younger generation.

KS 1/2" CHROMEplus Socket 34mm Size 34 mm Qty 1 Sockets + Bit Sockets
KS 1/2" CHROMEplus Socket 34mm Size 34 mm Qty 1 Sockets + Bit Sockets

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its Job, 2 July 2014
Good quality socket and the correct fit, not sure what else can be said about it, maybe its nice a shiny (for now).

Silverline 525748 Folding Steel Wheel Chocks Pair
Silverline 525748 Folding Steel Wheel Chocks Pair

4.0 out of 5 stars Peace of Mind, 2 July 2014
While the chocks are in place, so is my car. I have this fear that one day my car will roll back and give my chest a good thumping, these chocks give me peace of mind to concentrate on the task at hand. I would of given 5 stars, but is hard to "love" two pieces of metal.

Draper Expert 11513 1/2-inch Drive 36mm 12Pt Socket
Draper Expert 11513 1/2-inch Drive 36mm 12Pt Socket

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny Draper Quality, 2 July 2014
For some unknown reason I failed to find this size locally and had to resort to my trusty friend amazon. They, as always, didn't fail and nor does this product. Typical Draper quality and performed as expected. Shiny too.

Am-Tech Wire Brush (7 Pieces)
Am-Tech Wire Brush (7 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars BBQ Scrubbers, 2 July 2014
Bought it to bring an ageing BBQ grill back to life, although it didn't transform it into a sparkling piece of metal it did manage to get all of the cremated food and smoke damage off. I only used 3 pieces, however for the price it was worth the purchase.

Triumph 1050 Sprint ST, Speed Triple & Tiger Service and Repair Manual: 2005 to 2013 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
by Matthew Coombs

5.0 out of 5 stars DIY Mechanics Best Friend, 2 July 2014
I've not needed to use this book yet, however I know that as its a Haynes manual you can be 99% sure it will cover what you need when you need it.

If you own a vehicle a Haynes manual is a most buy, even if it's just to carry out a simple service, chain adjustment or something more technical.

CARTOON HARD CASE FOR IPHONE 4/4S
CARTOON HARD CASE FOR IPHONE 4/4S
Offered by ENVY STORE UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Snooptastic, 2 July 2014
I didn't love it, however the recipient did. The image has yet to fade, which for a 7 month old case is a massive bonus. If you love snoopy or someone who does (and they own and iPhone 4) they will definitely appreciate this.

30 Piece Coloured Bolts & 30 Plastic Black Nuts Number plate Fixing/fitting Kit
30 Piece Coloured Bolts & 30 Plastic Black Nuts Number plate Fixing/fitting Kit
Offered by Falcon Workshop Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Nuts, 2 July 2014
Not sure I technically "love" the product, however it deserves 5 stars for being exactly what I ordered. I only needed 2 bolts for my bike number plate, however at this price it didn't really matter.

BMW 520i,530i E60,E61 (03-05) Oil,Air & Pollen Filter Service Kit
BMW 520i,530i E60,E61 (03-05) Oil,Air & Pollen Filter Service Kit
Offered by KNS Automotive

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Serice Kit, 2 July 2014
Everything you need to carry out a simple service on a BMW (530i in my case). Everything fits exactly as it should, which when buying via the net can be troublesome (given the number of variances of vehicles). If I still have the vehicle next year I will most certainly purchase again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6