Profile for Andy > Reviews

Andy

Doctor Who Wave 2 Sonic Screwdriver with Light and Sound - 11th Doctor
Doctor Who Wave 2 Sonic Screwdriver with Light and Sound - 11th Doctor
Offered by Millsons Toys

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with product! Excellent Delivery!!!!!!, 1 April 2014
Didn't read previous review. . . . only the product description, which clearly states it is extending . . . . it is not! My 6 year old son will not be disappointed as he finally has his 11th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver! Come on guys put the description right!!!! Excellent Delivery though!

Ukulele For Dummies
Ukulele For Dummies
by Alistair Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars An Absolute Must for Uke newbies!, 18 Feb 2012
This review is from: Ukulele For Dummies (Paperback)
Having taken to the Ukulele at Christmas I needed a book to help me on my way, I had used the internet to try and get details of 'how to' but it appears that with these things, everyone does it slightly differently. So finding a book that had it 'all' in, written in plain english and easy to follow (with a CD too) was a real bonus. I have improved hugely in a very short space of time. Go get it and get good!! check out Ukulele hunt, the authors website too!

Qwik Tune Snark Ukulele Clip On Tuner
Qwik Tune Snark Ukulele Clip On Tuner

5.0 out of 5 stars Making Tuning a doddle!, 20 Jan 2012
This is an absolute must for a uke player, it is absolutely bang on and makes tuning up no chore whatsoever!. I wanted to be able to pick up and play and the Snark allows me to do that in seconds! Highly recommended.