Profile for Ms. Kanika Bawa > Reviews

Content by Ms. Kanika Bawa

Ms. Kanika Bawa "Kanika...." (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Knomo Women's Silvi Cross Body Brown 24-401-GDB Small
Knomo Women's Silvi Cross Body Brown 24-401-GDB Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 1 Oct 2011
This is a great cross-body bag as well. Although it is a wee bit larger as compared to the other ones, but it is really handy.
I won't be using this for everyday purpose, but while travelling and keeping things together and safe, this is a great bag, and a much superior quality.
Would certainly recommend it!

OtterBox Kindle DX Commuter Protective Case
OtterBox Kindle DX Commuter Protective Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 1 Oct 2011
This Otter Box is really good for carrying Kindle in your bag. I take it to read journals while travelling, and this protects the Kindle so very well, and prevents it from being damaged. I have another Leather cover as well, but that doesn't really protect the Kindle as well as this does.
I would certainly recommend this.

Vinyl Kettlebell 2x8Kg for Fitness Training
Vinyl Kettlebell 2x8Kg for Fitness Training

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 28 Sep 2011
Why did I not buy this earlier! This is my only regret.
This is great, and yes, the quality of the product is far superior than what may seem in the picture.

Childrens Thermal Lined Cool Bag Lunch Bag Box with Handle BLUE
Childrens Thermal Lined Cool Bag Lunch Bag Box with Handle BLUE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 28 Sep 2011
This is a great wee bag. I use it to carry fruits, and it keeps it nice and fresh. This prevents my bag from becoming messy.

Readings in Management and Accounting
Readings in Management and Accounting
by S. Mark Young

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 28 Sep 2011
This book is another great addition to anyone in the 4th year of Accountancy & Finance.
This was recommended for coursework essay.

Issues in Management Accounting
Issues in Management Accounting
by Trevor Hopper
Price: 63.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 28 Sep 2011
Great book for anyone in the 4th year!
I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy it, but since the Library has this only on 3 hour loan, had to get it. And am pleased that I did, since the book is arranged to be interesting, and honestly speaking, I am happy that I did get this one.

Knomo Women's Portofino Laptop Handbag
Knomo Women's Portofino Laptop Handbag

5.0 out of 5 stars The best one!, 28 Sep 2011
This is the best Laptop bag/ work bag. Well, what shall I say, it fits everything that you need. Ample space for your Laptop, books, bottle, lunch bag, everything. It is such an amazing bag, and I just loved carrying it.
I am very pleased with the product and would highly recommend it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 5, 2011 12:18 PM BST

Knomo Women's Silvi Cross Body
Knomo Women's Silvi Cross Body

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, 28 Sep 2011
This is a great cross body bag. A bigger size than the usual ones, which is exactly what I wanted, and can fit my Kindle in this.
Knomo products are great quality and fits within formal and casual range.
I have to admit that I will not be thinking of any other brands in future. This is my second one, and I have ordered another Knomo shopper's bag as well.
This is a great quality brand, and the make of it will clearly speak for itself. This is a product that will last!

Cadbury Heroes Tin 950g X 2
Cadbury Heroes Tin 950g X 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 5 Sep 2011
I just received mine, and couldn't wait to open the box.
Cadbury's is amazing anyway, and with the packing comes a card, and was so kool.
This will be my choice for Christmas time as well, and would strongly recommend it!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2013 4:28 AM GMT

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD QUALITY!, 5 Sep 2011
DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT, WASTE OF MONEY!

This is really a cheap quality product, and I received it damaged anyway.
Buy something else, I made a mistake, and would strongly recommend you not to buy this one. REALLY NASTY!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4