Profile for Brenda F > Reviews

Content by Brenda F

Brenda F

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
LE® 7W GX53 LED Bulbs, 60W Incandescent or 12W CFL Bulb Equivalent, 520lm, Warm White, 2700K, Recessed Lighting, LED Light Bulbs, Pack of 5 Units
Offered by Neon Mart

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit. Broke within 2 days., 12 Jun. 2016
Poor connection. First bulb lasted 2 days and short circuited the rest of my lights. 2nd bulb just does not fit properly. I thought a G53 would have a standard fit but these don't. I've given up on them completely. An expensive mistake. If I could give zero stars, I would.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 13, 2016 4:49 AM BST

Roberts Radio Classic R9954 3-Band Portable Radio
Roberts Radio Classic R9954 3-Band Portable Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars A great portable radio., 12 Jun. 2016
A great non-DAB radio. Very clear in our rural area and great that it has a mains lead included.

Murder in Adland (Detective Inspector Skelgill Investigates Book 1)
Murder in Adland (Detective Inspector Skelgill Investigates Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good whodunit!, 12 Jun. 2016
An enjoyable read APART from the use of the present tense. I found myself converting to past tense. Believable characters and a steady pace. The odd typo which did not affect the flow. I'll continue with the series. And yes, I'd recommend.

Into the Darkest Corner
Into the Darkest Corner

5.0 out of 5 stars Be Prepared To Lose Sleep. Very well written., 29 July 2015
Hard to read at times but what a page-turner! I loved the two timelines running together. I literally lost sleep in reading this book; I just couldn't wait to find out the next bit. Very well edited with very few typos which made a refreshing change. A thoroughly poignant insight into OCD and unbearable, at times. I'm SO looking forward to the next books.

FINDING JANE: A Detective Suzanne Collins Novel
FINDING JANE: A Detective Suzanne Collins Novel

3.0 out of 5 stars Could have been 5 stars, 28 Jun. 2015
Great story and I loved the two storylines rubbing along together. But PLEASE would somebody proof read again and fix the punctuation? It is absolutely atrocious and it stopped me from being completely immersed in the book. The use of semi colons is awesome - but, they are all used instead of full stops or commas. As for the positioning of apostrophes - shocking!
If the punctuation can be fixed, this book is a 4 or 5 star read. As it stands, I can only give it 3 stars as ;;;;;;; truly grated.

The C-Word
The C-Word

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read., 18 Jun. 2015
This review is from: The C-Word (Kindle Edition)
I am lost for words of praise for this heart wrenching account of Lisa's experience with The Bulls***. Practical, sad, funny, awesome .....Lisa will live on in our hearts.

Luck and Judgement: A DC Smith Investigation
Luck and Judgement: A DC Smith Investigation

5.0 out of 5 stars DC Rocks!, 18 Jun. 2015
So well written; very believable characters. DC is one highly intelligent policeman with a dry sense of humour. Had me laughing out loud at some bits! It's SO refreshing to find a writer of this calibre. A few typos but they didn't really interrupt the flow. Will eagerly await the next book.

The Principle of Evil (DCI Claire Winters series Book 2)
The Principle of Evil (DCI Claire Winters series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracking good read. More Claire Winters PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, 4 Feb. 2015
Let's PLEASE have more .....maybe a TV series ...yes, it's that good. When you think you've solved it, think again!! Great stuff, thank you.

A FALSE DAWN (Sean O'Brien Book 1)
A FALSE DAWN (Sean O'Brien Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Jan. 2015
Excellent!

ABSENCE OF LIGHT: a novella (The Charlie Fox Thrillers)
ABSENCE OF LIGHT: a novella (The Charlie Fox Thrillers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Jan. 2015
Zoe Sharp gets better and better. Gripping, as usual. More Charlie Fox please.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4