Profile for crazy lady > Reviews

Fuschia Wooden/Fabric Hand Fan
Offered by Ashprintlondonltd

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 3 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Fuschia Wooden/Fabric Hand Fan
I just wanted something cheap that would do the job but its actually good quality if you were going to a wedding it would defo work as it does not look tacky

Rebecca [1940] [DVD]
Rebecca [1940] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Laurence Olivier
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Rebecca [1940] [DVD] (DVD)
was delivered quickly and in good condition I absolutely love this film the original is better than any of the other remakes. Only go for this one none of the more up-to-date ones or you'll just be disappointed.

Here Comes Everybody: How Change Happens when People Come Together
Here Comes Everybody: How Change Happens when People Come Together
by Clay Shirky

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the book, 26 Mar. 2013
Shirky is very much the techno optimist in the digital media debate. I used this book for PR and Activism essay and found it useful. If your talking about digital media you have to reference Shirky. The book is very fun to read though lots of relevant interesting case studies.

Nikon Coolpix S3300 Digital Camera - Purple (16MP, 6x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it - No memory card with it, 26 Mar. 2013
If you just want a camera to take photos of friends, family and the pets its a great camera. Am not a photographer and I like just to take photos hear and there. Pictures seem good quality lots of settings (to me anyway). video recording and Zoom is good.

There is no memory card though I bought mine separately but the camera at the time of purchase was still the cheapest even with the cost of the memory card compared to other stores etc.

The Debate Over Corporate Social Responsibility
The Debate Over Corporate Social Responsibility
by Steven K. May

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok if you read it more than I did, 26 Mar. 2013
I'm doing my dissertation on CSR and it is good although inside the text is in two columns which makes it a little harder to read. It was a lot of money though and I didn't read much more than the first 2 chapters. So I would advise to get it out of the library or Google books and try and read as much as possible for free as personally I didn't use it as much as I thought i would.

Sexy Sheer Suspender Tights, Black, One Size 8-14
Sexy Sheer Suspender Tights, Black, One Size 8-14
Offered by Magoriums Emporium

4.0 out of 5 stars Yeah not bad, 26 Mar. 2013
I actually hate tights and normally wear hold ups so thought I'd try these I quite like them there comfortable and look good. Although am a size 8/10 and I don't know if they would be as comfortable to wear if your a size 14. But for the money its good

Horse & Pony Height And Weighband - Girth in CM, Weight in lbs/Kgs & Height in Hands

1.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 26 Mar. 2013
Does not seem to give an accurate weight reading my horse is 16.1 and it doesn't give a weight reading anywhere near what he is (we had a nutritionist up at our yard a week or two before I bought this thus he got his weight checked) I understand horses can lose weight quickly but he didn't appear to have lost anything but the tape gave a totally different weight. (perhaps I am stupid and am using it wrong -but had others check). So personally i wouldn't rate it.

Shanghai Tone® Deluxe Kimono Robe Yukata Japanese Dress w/ Obi One Size
Shanghai Tone® Deluxe Kimono Robe Yukata Japanese Dress w/ Obi One Size
Offered by Home Portal

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, 26 Mar. 2013
am a Size 8/10 and so it fits fine but It does say one size fits all I think if your curvy then it wouldn't suit (Am lucky i don't have boobs so sits well on me). Also its rather short I think it should end at your ankles its a good few inches shorter than I'd like. The belt and back piece looks cheap so I use another belt that helps pull it all in. It is a cheaper material and you get what you pay for. I wanted to wear it out but may just wear it for fancy dress as its not great quality.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, 26 Mar. 2013
It only cost me £3.99 and it appears to be waterproof and shock absorbent so its great in that respect. The colour isn't as vibrant as what I thought but hey ho look at the price. I have a Nikon Coolpix s3300 and it only JUST fits into this but anything bigger and you would be screwed. For the money it's good and if you just want something to protect it and not too fussed then this could be for you. Hope this helps.