Profile for CrisH > Reviews

Content by CrisH

CrisH (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 3 Feet (0.9 Meters) - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for using without a phone case., 20 Feb. 2015
Cable works fine with my iPhone 5s, the only problem I've found is it won't fit through a phone case, so the case has to be removed every time I want to charge it. The casing around the lightening end is slightly bigger than an Apple cable. I filed the end of mine and now it fits.
If you don't use a case then that's no problem, if you do then check the aperture size of your case first.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Pulling - Season 1
Pulling - Season 1
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars On the Pull, 27 Jan. 2015
Very funny, and still relevant today.

Crocs Bistro, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Black, 8 UK (M)/9 UK (W)
Crocs Bistro, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Black, 8 UK (M)/9 UK (W)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, 14 Dec. 2014
Ive beenafter a pair of these for sometime, these fit well and are very comfortable. i'm going to save them for next summer.

Seagate Expansion 4TB USB 3.0 desktop 3.5 inch external hard drive
Seagate Expansion 4TB USB 3.0 desktop 3.5 inch external hard drive

4.0 out of 5 stars Large capacity hard drive, 26 Nov. 2014
A good size hard drive at a very good price. The only drawback I find is that it is constantly spinning so could result in wear over time.
If it powered down when not in use then I would have given it 5 stars

Kitchen Craft Microwave 1.5 Litres Rice Cooker
Kitchen Craft Microwave 1.5 Litres Rice Cooker

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy, 26 Nov. 2014
Great way to cook rice in a microwave. By using the precise amount of water to rice, and timing it right, produces a lovely fluffy result.
The first clue of times the rice had a slight 'plasticky' taste to it but I would suggest washing the bowl out really well before using it to avoid this.
The cooker comes with a stirring spoon and measuring jug. It's really good for quick and accurate rice cooking.

The Janoskians Just Another Name Of Silly Kids Australian Prankster Sweatshirt Size:XXL Color:Grey
Offered by Bang Tidy Clothing Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sweatshirt, 17 Nov. 2014
Good quality and a nice transfer picture. It looks good enough to last

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun bracelet, 17 Nov. 2014
A present for my granddaughter, she loved it. Good quality and with strong elastic so hopefully it will last

We Go Home
We Go Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Like Father Like Son, 21 Sept. 2014
This review is from: We Go Home (Audio CD)
Adam Cohen is the son of Leonard Cohen.
Listening to this, his singing and writing skills are on a par with his father.
If you like Leonard, you will love this!

Downy Unstopables In Wash Booster, Packaging May Vary, 13.2 Ounce(Scent Name: Fresh Scent|Size: Pack of 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars and the beads are easy to use, 21 Sept. 2014
It does boost the fragrance of my washing, and the beads are easy to use, but whether it keeps it's fragrance for 30 days I don't know. I tend to use my bedlinen and wear my clothes more often than that so haven't had a newly washed item in storage to check.
One problem I had with using them on a quick wash was that some beads stuck to washed items and had to be picked off afterwards, but I suppose that could be solved by using less than recommended on a quick wash.
I was also concerned about the warning on the back about the danger to aquatic life. I would like to know more about this problem before I am 10% easy about using this product in all my washes.
In conclusion, this is a product that boosts the fragrance of a wash. It is fairly expensive and, in theory, lasts around 30 days. If that is a criteria that suits you then go for it. Give the product a try and see what you think.

2 x LARGE 1KG DRY AIR CAR/HOME DEHUMIDIFIER REUSABLE BAG MOISTURE ABSORBER/DAMP EATER
Offered by Seal Products

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 27 May 2014
These work well and take condensation from the windscreen. It doesn't clear completely but it's certainly better than using nothing

Page: 1 | 2 | 3