Profile for Ms. W. Callagan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
K9 Commando: Police and Army Dogs from New York to Berlin
K9 Commando: Police and Army Dogs from New York to Berlin

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read!, 6 Dec 2014
A really interesting insight into the lives of military working dogs...from police to army. Highly recommended.

Sergeant Rex: The Unbreakable Bond Between a Marine and His Military Working Dog

5.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't disappoint! If you're interested in the military, 2 Nov 2014
I chose this book because I was interested in the working life of a military dog. It doesn't disappoint! If you're interested in the military...particularly the US marines..and how dogs are used in their work, then this book is for you. It is an exciting book to read...a page turner in some respects. And it really makes you appreciate what dogs and their handlers go through. A must read for people who like this genre.

Search Dogs and Me: One Man and his Life-saving Dogs
Search Dogs and Me: One Man and his Life-saving Dogs

5.0 out of 5 stars A heart warming story for animal lovers everywhere, 16 Oct 2014
I don't usually review books but this book is a must for anyone who loves to read about the lives of working animals, in this instance, dogs. The work of Neil Powell and his dogs is relayed here in a very entertaining and witty way. His writing is easy to read - a real page turner - and you will find yourself laughing out loud one minute..then crying the next. An excellent read.

Targus AWE55EU Laptop Cooling Pad 2 fans laptop cooler fits 15"-17"
Targus AWE55EU Laptop Cooling Pad 2 fans laptop cooler fits 15"-17"

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy! It cools your lap while you're using ..., 14 Sep 2014
A very good buy! It cools your lap while you're using your laptop and is angled at just the right degree on your lap.

6 Pairs Ladies GG08 Pink Candy Striped Design Cotton Gentle Grip Socks
6 Pairs Ladies GG08 Pink Candy Striped Design Cotton Gentle Grip Socks
Offered by SelectaSock ®

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable and lovely designs, 14 Sep 2014
These socks were a gift for my mum on her birthday. She is thrilled with them...very comfortable and lovely designs.

Little Donkey [Professional Backing Track]
Little Donkey [Professional Backing Track]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great backing track, 7 Dec 2013
I bought this for a school I am working in as a music teacher. They needed a clear, professional sounding backing track and this is it!

iPad 2 Amp Mains Charger Black By Terrapin
iPad 2 Amp Mains Charger Black By Terrapin
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 28 Jun 2013
A good 'reserve' charger for when we go away on holiday and don't want to take our own. Highly recommended.

The Toy Story Easy Piano Collection 8 Songs From Movies Pf Bk
The Toy Story Easy Piano Collection 8 Songs From Movies Pf Bk
by VARIOUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 28 Jun 2013
Easy piano version of some popular songs from all 3 of the toy story films. Well worth the money..highly recommended!

Logitech M125 Corded Mouse - Silver
Logitech M125 Corded Mouse - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 29 Jan 2012
I was looking for a medium to small sized mouse to use with my Acer Aspire laptop. Logitech have a good name so I thought I'd try this one. I have tried other smaller mice and they have always broken/stopped working. This is an excellent product! The mouse has a very compact design with comfortable grooves for your fingers and is a perfect size for a medium sized hand. The retractable cord is great and the fact that the USB plug stores underneath the mouse itself is brilliant. Well worth buying!

Breil BW0214 Unisex 'Globe' Leather Strap Watch
Breil BW0214 Unisex 'Globe' Leather Strap Watch

2.0 out of 5 stars Great watch but beware of strap, 6 Feb 2011
I bought this watch for my partner. I really liked the look of it on the website as did she when she got it out of the box. She wore it every day for just under two years when the strap started to show serious signs of deterioration. We enquired at various local watch repairers and discovered to our horror that a new strap would cost us around £55. I had paid below that for the watch. In fact one repairer wanted £85 if we couldn't provide the original buckle! It has got quite a large face but we both loved it. It's a shame that she can no longer wear it as the strap has now completely broken.

Page: 1 | 2