Profile for Marie 2010 > Reviews

Content by Marie 2010

Marie 2010 (U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Abby Womens Fashion Comfort Wedding Bridesmaid Work Block Heel PU Sandals Blue UK Size5
Offered by abbycomeon Bao

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully glamorous shoes, 16 Mar. 2015
Absolutely beautiful shoes. More comfortable than I expected as I have a problem with an old injury to my foot. They looked so amazing that on the evening I wore them 3 ladies asked where I bought them and offered to hold them if I wanted to change into a lower pair to go home! This was a joking ploy for them to run away with them! I can't wait to wear them again. They were well packed with tissue and separate soft bags to keep them undamaged in transit. I recommend them if you want to feel glamorous.

The Milk Shows
The Milk Shows

5.0 out of 5 stars Darin could do no wrong., 10 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Milk Shows (Audio CD)
What can I say? I'd love him whatever he did but this is so clear and personal - seems like he's in the room with me..........yum

The Original Turbie Twist Super Absorbent Microfiber Hair Towel, Safari Collection 2 Pack. by Turbie Twist
Offered by FHL Store

2.0 out of 5 stars PRICE???????????, 1 Jan. 2015
Looking at the price of £1,998.00 I don't think you'll be selling ANY!

New Designer Series! OPI Nail Polish Radiance 15ml
New Designer Series! OPI Nail Polish Radiance 15ml
Offered by NY Fashion101

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely silver polish, 31 Dec. 2014
Great colour - can't wait for my nails to grow a bit longer when it will look much better.

With You
With You

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful song, sung beautifully by a lovely lady, 19 Dec. 2014
This review is from: With You (MP3 Download)
Beautiful song, sung beautifully by a lovely lady. Her breath control is enviable and there's so much feeling in everything she sings.
You've gotta love her and yes, I'm totally jealous of her talent!!!!!

The Power of Love (The Gift Edition)
The Power of Love (The Gift Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sam Bailey - 'With You', 16 Dec. 2014
Very emotional song - says it all about a relationship break up. Sam has a beautiful voice with amazing control. Heard this when she sang it on X factor a week ago - brought tears to my eyes.

New Pink Aluminum Aluma Wallet Credit Card Holder - FRID Blocking
New Pink Aluminum Aluma Wallet Credit Card Holder - FRID Blocking
Offered by ukBuyHere(from HK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 9 Sept. 2014
A useful safeguard against ID theft.

Charles Tyrwhitt White marcella self-tie bow tie - Color: White
Charles Tyrwhitt White marcella self-tie bow tie - Color: White

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice tie, 9 Sept. 2014
Nice - but didn't look as good as it's photo. That said - as a present - the recipient was pleased.

Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings Femme Eau de Toilette Spray 90 ml
Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings Femme Eau de Toilette Spray 90 ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Always remarked upon how nice when I wear this, 9 Sept. 2014
I have always loved this fragrance - it's my signature aroma. Difficult to purchase for a long time - so glad I can buy from Amazon.

Champagne Charlie
Champagne Charlie
Dvd ~ Christopher Beeching

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheers - a champagne show!, 29 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Champagne Charlie (HD DVD)
Having missed being there for the live performance, I enjoyed this recording. I'm afraid that although Mr Beeching's diction and delivery was excellent, I found it hard at times to hear the words, possibly a problem with the sound system.
I do think he puts in an amazing performance, a master of 'quick-change' and he seemed to have boundless energy and enthusiasm. I very much enjoyed the interview extra which was interesting and informative. The costumes were a joy - very authentic.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3