Profile for Mr. D. Shaw > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. Shaw

Mr. D. Shaw (Dunoon)

Page: 1 | 2
Pro Guitar Lead 10' (3m) Yellow Braided Noiseless - 1/4" (6.35mm) Straight Jack to Straight Jack
Offered by Really Useful Music Company (RUMC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 1 Feb. 2014
Great value great sound one of the best I have ever used. You can go wrong with this one. Buy it

Avid Recording Studio - Easily Record Instruments And Vocals Like A Pro
Avid Recording Studio - Easily Record Instruments And Vocals Like A Pro

2.0 out of 5 stars not as good as it thinks it is, 1 Feb. 2014
software doesn't work and the delay in sounds means recording is poor. OK its cheap but I was expecting better.

Horns
Horns

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Horns (Kindle Edition)
Great story full of imagination. Shades of stand by me. Loses a bit of pace in the middle but doesn't disappoint. Would make a great movie

Devil's Nightmare (Devil's Nightmare, Book 1)
Devil's Nightmare (Devil's Nightmare, Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 1 Feb. 2014
Reads like it was written by a 12 year old. Way too much information. This is not a direct quote but an example. The detective is leaving the scene and decides to make a phone call this is the kind of way he writes.
X had mentioned Y so I decided to call Y's brother who lived with Z in a one bed apartment in W town. The town used to be part of blah, blah, blah.
I reached into the pocket of my (insert brand name here) jacket and released my phone, an Iphone 5s. remembering to switch it on I dialled the number for y. There was no answer and the call went to voicemail. I remembered to leave a message and then switched of the phone using the button on the side.
I returned the Iphone 5s to my (insert brand name) jacket pocket, reminding myself how good the (brand name) jacket looks with my (brand name) trousers, Everything reads like an instruction manual - there are few books that are ever so bad that I would give up on but I have to say 'no more' to this one. One of THE worst pieces of writing my eyeballs have ever seen.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 6, 2016 9:48 PM BST

The Encyclopedia of Taekwon-Do Patterns, Vol 2
The Encyclopedia of Taekwon-Do Patterns, Vol 2
by Stuart Paul Anslow

5.0 out of 5 stars It is the new standard, 5 Jan. 2014
Stuart Anslow is the more informative tae kwon-do instructor out there. He talks the talk but can also walk the walk. Not afraid to ask questions and get answers for ALL tae kwon do people. Get this book - get all his books. In 20 years time these will be THE standard TKD text.

Korg PANDORAMINI-WH Guitar Multi-Effects Processor - White
Korg PANDORAMINI-WH Guitar Multi-Effects Processor - White

5.0 out of 5 stars The dogs nads, 5 Jan. 2014
This is the best piece of kit I ever bought. Sounds are superb - turns me into a great guitarist or at least makes me sound like one. Superb I would give it 20 out of 10.

Samsung Galaxy S II (i9100) Docking Station / Cradle / Desktop Charger for (with additional charging bay for second rechargeable battery + USB power adapter + USB cable)

2.0 out of 5 stars worked for a while, 5 Jan. 2014
cheap construction a which led to it breaking very easily it lasted for only six weeks before I had to dump it

COCKTAIL AUDIO BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS
COCKTAIL AUDIO BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS
Offered by AVING

4.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect, 5 Jan. 2014
difficult to set up - wireless comes and goes so I lose radio. But when it works it is absolutely outstanding really first class sound.

This is Taekwon-Do, Book + DVD-ROM, ITF Colourbelt Syllabus with First Grand Master Rhee Ki Ha (This is Taekwon-Do)
by Rhee Ki Ha

5.0 out of 5 stars Best there is, 5 Jan. 2014
First Grand Master Rhee's first step into the educational video sector. Top quality production that will teach beginners well. Buy it.

Heart-Shaped Box
Heart-Shaped Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tale, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Heart-Shaped Box (Kindle Edition)
Great read and will make a superb movie. The story is essentially the monkeys claw with a few twists, The King gene is strong in this one.

Page: 1 | 2