Profile for Ms. Amanda Scott > Reviews

Three Little Boys
Three Little Boys
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Mad Dogs But in India, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Three Little Boys (Kindle Edition)
I thought this was an easy and fun read (although there is some serious subject matter at the bottom of it!), it reminded me at times of the Mad Dogs television series and I could easily see this being made into a film. The characters were easy to visualise, and relate to but perhaps parts of the storyline a little far fetched. Couldn't put it down once I started, had to find out what happened!

The Husband's Secret
The Husband's Secret
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday read, 3 Jan 2014
Searching for something to read over the Christmas holidays, I picked this because it was in the top reads on Kindle and it seemed to have good reviews. It didn't disappoint at all, someone said they couldn't put it down and it was a bit like that when you got into it. I thought it was very well written with some things for us all to think about. I particularly liked the "what if" scenarios at the end, certainly gives one food for thought.

Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy
Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy
Price: 2.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Bridget's Lost Her Mojo, 3 Jan 2014
Having been a huge fan of the first two books (and likened to the Bridget Jones character by my ex-next door neighbour) I was looking forward to reading this. Whilst I can see that with the storyline tweaked a little this would probably make a pretty good film, I felt that the book lacked substance, the storyline was weak and I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2014 9:17 PM GMT

Facebook Business Basics: The Jargon-Free Guide to Simple Facebook Success
Facebook Business Basics: The Jargon-Free Guide to Simple Facebook Success
by Lewis Love
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good guide for Social Media newbies, 9 April 2013
Good, quick easy read with some good advice. As it says it is about basics I had hoped that it would have covered a bit more about "how to" for things like "likes" etc but still found it useful.

12 Lessons
12 Lessons

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: 12 Lessons (Kindle Edition)
Law of attraction and serendipity have featured so much in my own life over the last 12 months when I read a review in the local newspaper about this book I just had to download it. I wasn't disappointed at all, I couldn't put it down. It's very lighthearted but there are some serious messages underneath, the outcome was a bit idyllic but I so wanted to be her!

Hotpoint Creda Ariston Proline Tumble Dryer Fluff Lint Filter, CTD00P, CTD40P, CTD80P, IS70C, SLC71, SLC83, TDC7A..
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 12.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Life-saver, 18 Mar 2013
Didn't realise you could buy replacements of these. My old one had holes in and the fluff was getting through meaning I was constantly having to clean the dryer to ensure it dried effectively - alas no more since my brand new replacement has arraived, well worth the money!

HOT PINK PLAIN BANDANA NECKERCHIEF SCARF
HOT PINK PLAIN BANDANA NECKERCHIEF SCARF
Offered by Lizzy Outlet
Price: 1.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Hot Pink Neckerchief, 18 Mar 2013
Where can you go wrong with this product really? A small square of cotton fabric, chosen because it matches my branding to wear when I am representing my business.

Hot Pink Silicone Make up Pencil Glasses Mobile Case Purse Wallet
Hot Pink Silicone Make up Pencil Glasses Mobile Case Purse Wallet

3.0 out of 5 stars Hot Pink Pencil Case, 18 Mar 2013
It does what it says on the tin basically, don't expect it to close tightly though, the clasp is quite strange. I bought it to carry pens etc, the colour matches my branding and it serves its purpose.

WOMENS LADIES KNITTED FATHER CHRISTMAS FESTIVE SANTA XMAS JUMPER TOP 8-14 (ONE, RED)

4.0 out of 5 stars Went down well on Christmas Day!, 4 Feb 2013
I wasn't sure what to expect quality wise given the price but was pleasantly surprised. Was perfect for Christmas Day and is now hanging up ready to bring out again this year.

Mens Christmas Novelty Socks (1 Pair) (UK Shoe 6-11, EUR 39-45) (Black)
Mens Christmas Novelty Socks (1 Pair) (UK Shoe 6-11, EUR 39-45) (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Christmas Day Socks!, 4 Feb 2013
These were fab, they exceeded my expectations when they arrived as I hadn't realised they had 3D noses. Went really well with the recipient's Christmas jumper.

Page: 1 | 2