Profile for SairPanda > Reviews

Content by SairPanda

SairPanda "sair.s." (england)

Page: 1 | 2
LittleBloom, Reusable Cloth Nappy Inserts Booster, BAMBOO, Pack of 2, (see "Special Offers and Product Promotions" for Special Offers Detail)
Offered by YELLOW BLOOM

5.0 out of 5 stars No more leaks, 7 May 2016
Fab!

Fit my bambino miosolo perfectly and keep my baby dry! Bamboo too which is better than the towelling so baby is deyer for longer and no leaks!

Ikea Antilop Highchair Cushion & Cover - Reversible with 2 colours red or blue (Model: PYTTIG)
Offered by HAGEL TRADE LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 17 Feb. 2016
Arrived late, took well over a week to receive. (Sold out at our local ikea)

Item does the job but it's not great. It's inflatable and have noticed it doesn't keep it's shape

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)
LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)
Offered by Mayflower Stores

4.0 out of 5 stars so far so good! Played about 8-10 hours in 2 player mode ..., 23 Dec. 2014
so far so good!

Played about 8-10 hours in 2 player mode and i am enjoying it. I must say the game did crash the first 2 minutes of setting it up and the load times are slow but over all its a great game. (hense 4 stars) I have played all the games in the series, LBP1 is by far the best but i like the new characters and game play of this.

DELUXE CHARACTER FIGURE STORAGE BAG CASE (suitable for disney infinity, amiibo, skylanders)
Offered by Black.Wolf

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 23 Mar. 2014
I have all the disney infinity characters except phineas and agent p (not released yet) and they all fit in fine. There's a spot for the online cards, crystal pieces and the game disc.

Much cheaper than the DI case which doesn't look any bigger.

Would recommend this case to everyone who wants to keep their figure safe.

Philips HD9220/20 Healthier Oil Free Airfryer - Black
Philips HD9220/20 Healthier Oil Free Airfryer - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect chips!, 23 Dec. 2013
We use fry light on our home made chips and works perfect! 20 minutes and healthy chips.

We found using a chipper is much better and they cook more even than trying to cut the potatoes our selves

Disney Infinity Stitch Surfboard Power disc (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 Dec. 2013
£4 and guaranteed the rare! This was needed for my collection, way cheaper than trying to get of eBay. Perfect!

Wii Party U with Remote Plus - Black (Nintendo Wii U)
Wii Party U with Remote Plus - Black (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by Centrale Free Agent

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring and plain lazy on nintendo's part, 23 Dec. 2013
Having played mario party and the previous wii party games we bought this for one of our 'wii nights' the added controller was a bonus as our old ones are dying a slow death.. Anyway ..

So first impressions reading the case we thought it would be a hit for the group but the views changed very quick. I know the mini games are mini games but they last 10-15 seconds if that, you spend more time waiting for it to load.

Ok so we tried a bored game type ie roll the dice move and a mini game after everyone's had a go. That fine, but no skill is involved, if your winning the computer automatically sends you to last place, I know it's supposed to keep things fair but tbh why bother playing and trying if your only going to be over taken by the computer or a friend that's not so good :/ after several 'nerd rages' it got turned off.

So a few days later I thought I'd try on my own no influences by anyone else... But again felt like something was missing. I tried the table top games with the game pad and a few mini games but had enough after 20 mins and packed it away.

Our party group ages from 11-30 .. Non of us have attempted to get the game back out, the only reason we didn't trade in was the controller.

I personally wouldn't recommend unless your wanting a controller and this is the same price or less. I gave it 2 stars because of the controller, game on its own isn't worth the 1.

C'mon nintendo bring us something decent for this expensive console.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2014 10:28 PM GMT

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 6 July 2013
They Broke within 3minutes and two or three times of kicking them, poor quality item. I wouldn't recommend these al all.

Pink Mini Chest of Drawers for Dolls and Bears Accessories.
Pink Mini Chest of Drawers for Dolls and Bears Accessories.
Offered by Frilly Lily

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for buttons, 6 July 2013
I keep my buttons in several of these and they are great! I'm not sure how you would fit dolls clothes on though, they are small, very sturdy but small.

Game and Wario (Nintendo Wii U)
Game and Wario (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by Game Trade Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring!, 4 July 2013
A very dull boring game, I loved the older ones on the ds and wii, when this was up for pre order I put my name down ASAP I wish I didn't bother....
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2015 4:21 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2