Profile for kellbell > Reviews

Content by kellbell

kellbell

Beautiful Creatures (Book 1)
Beautiful Creatures (Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 16 Mar. 2013
I was not a big reader. I only enjoy reading books if I get hooked to them and they are written well. I watched the new film, Beautiful Creatures and thought it was a great film! When I realized that it was originally a book (and series) I downloaded it on my Kindle to see what it's like. After the first chapter I couldn't take my eyes away from it. It is so well written, with great description, metaphors and similes and with very memorable characters that you can relate to. You may think it seems like a copy of Twilight but it's not; it is very unique and original in it's own way.
I definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys a romantic, magical story!

The Thirteen Curses (13 Treasures Book 2)
The Thirteen Curses (13 Treasures Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as The Thirteen Treasures!, 23 Jan. 2012
When i read The Thirteen Treasures i loved it so much, it is my favourite book of all time but when i started reading The Thirteen Curses it definately didnt stand a chance against The Thirteen Treasures. It was interesting to see more of what the characters were getting up to but it wasnt as good because it didnt draw me in and wasnt as enjoyable to read! I wouldnt recommend this to anyone but if they want to try it out, go ahead!

The Thirteen Treasures (13 Treasures)
The Thirteen Treasures (13 Treasures)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever!, 23 Jan. 2012
My friend recommended this book to me and let me borrow it, i have a very particular taste so if i dont like a book after i have gotten through a bit of it then i dont carry on reading it but with this i couldnt get away from it! It was very thrilling and exciting but mysterious as well, it also didnt have too much action going on throughout the book. I love it and it is my favourite book of all time! I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a good read! If you get it, enjoy!

Emma Watson - the Biography
Emma Watson - the Biography
by David Nolan

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 21 Jan. 2012
This is a great biography about Emma Watson because it is really interesting and gives a lot of quotes! I have learned about her personal life and life at school, on set and at home. I have got a much better sense of what she is like as a person and there are lots of fun details about every film she has been in so far, it is extremely enjoyable to read! It is great for Emma Watson fans! I highly recommend it to anyone though if they want to know more about her. If you get it then enjoy!