Profile for G.McIntosh > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Brett's Little Headaches
Brett's Little Headaches

5.0 out of 5 stars I really loved this book, 28 Feb. 2015
I've loved all of Jordan's books so far.they are definitely worth a read.no messing about hot alpha male steamy sex scenes

Caleb's Blessing
Caleb's Blessing

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Caleb's Blessing (Kindle Edition)
I love Jordan's books full of hot alpha males who know what they want and for it.lots of steamy sex scenes no pussy footing about keep them coming

The Homecoming
The Homecoming

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 11 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Homecoming (Kindle Edition)
I love read.I g Jordan's book the are full of passion great sex scenes with as always a hot alpha male.yummy.definitely worth a read

Forever With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 8)
Forever With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars This series is a must read, 3 Dec. 2014
I totally loved all of these books in this series.they are passionate and have great characters in.the men are sexy alpha males who treat there women with so much love.also don't forget the humour that's mixed in and the orgasms/apagasms.I have already read some of the books twice.please read.leaves you feeling the warm and fuzzy.start with come away with me.

The Billionaire and The Pop Star
The Billionaire and The Pop Star

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading, 27 Oct. 2014
I enjoyed reading this book they had good chemistry and loved his intensity.the only thing negative about this book is his punishment would/could be classed as physical abuse and his tantrum was a bit much for a grown man.but still enjoyed it.definitely worth a quick read.

The Rebound List: A Sexy Romantic Women's Fiction Novel
The Rebound List: A Sexy Romantic Women's Fiction Novel

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok read, 6 Sept. 2014
I liked most of this book I'm all for trying new this between couples playing privately.but threesomes threesomes aren't my thing never understood the urge to watch some you love and share in the bedroom.he'd be a bit disappointed if she liked the other better.not my cup of tea.

Elisa (Alpha Series #2)
Elisa (Alpha Series #2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read., 29 Aug. 2014
I enjoyed reading this book but i liked the first book better.I found layla to be to dependent on her brother.you've got kids layla get a grip.but he was so sweet.not sure if I'll be reading the next book
I think the books prices for quite a short read.

Forever Spencer (Club 24, #3.5)
Forever Spencer (Club 24, #3.5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic series, 18 Aug. 2014
The series is absolutely fantastic.I loved spencer and Brandon.I was great to read brandons p.o.v.he is just yummy.you must read this series.

Nikolai 2 (Her Russian Protector #6)
Nikolai 2 (Her Russian Protector #6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic.must read, 16 Aug. 2014
Wow this book is definitely worth the wait.totally loved reading more about nikolai.got to see his other side.totally yummy.keep them coming.

Tempting Tatum
Tempting Tatum

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sweet read, 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Tempting Tatum (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't sure what to expect when i downloaded this book but I enjoyed reading this book is sweet I loved all the characters.Blaise is just so yummy.but characters have had heartbreak but together they shine.if you want a warm a fuzzy feeling happy ending read this.I found it to be a change from read.I books that are full of angst and heartbreak.sweet read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8