Profile for sooz > Reviews

60 More Quick Baby Knits
60 More Quick Baby Knits
by Sixth&Spring Books

1.0 out of 5 stars Complicated, not many quick knits!, 8 May 2013
Unless you're an accomplished knitter don't buy this book. Nearly all the garments are worked on circular needles or dpns which for a novice like me are too fiddly by far. There's also an awful lot of patterned garments. I haven't knitted anything from this book at all, it's gathering dust. Debbie Bliss's Ultimate Book of Baby Knits is more expensive but there are a few things in there that I have managed to complete.

Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Natural
Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Natural
Offered by Gear4music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 11 April 2013
Excellent guitar for the money. I didn't want to spend much as it was for a complete beginner, this model seemed to fit the bill and I wasn't disappointed. The quality belies the price tag, it feels and sounds like a more expensive guitar. For the money you cannot go wrong!

Kenwood Chef Titanium KM010 4.6 Litre Kitchen Machine, 1400 Watt, Titanium
Kenwood Chef Titanium KM010 4.6 Litre Kitchen Machine, 1400 Watt, Titanium

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 30 Mar 2012
The Kenwood Chef is well worth the high price tag. I've only had mine a couple of weeks but it's become indispensable already. I make bread, teacakes and hot cross buns in it and it mixes and kneads the dough as well as I can by hand. Cupcakes mixed in it are light and fluffy, I used the food processor attachment for the first time today to make scones and it also does a brilliant job.

The only thing I'm not keen on is the splash guard, it feels a little flimsy, but the other attachments and tools are all of excellent quality so that minor niggle doesn't really worry me.

I'd recommend the Chef to anyone who enjoys cooking and baking.

Page: 1 | 2