Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Elvis Fan > Reviews

Content by Elvis Fan

Elvis Fan

Page: 1 | 2
Osily Luxury Soft Washable Electric Heated Chocolate Throw
Osily Luxury Soft Washable Electric Heated Chocolate Throw
Offered by Sales Direct Online

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect solution!, 22 Jan. 2016
I bought this for my daughter who lives in an old farmhouse with poor heating and ancient windows. It is cool in Summer and freezing in Winter. I've bought her lots of fleece blankets and even an electric heater but she needed something more! This blanket is the answer to her prayers! She snuggles under it when studying, reading, watching television and it has made such a difference. This product got some great reviews and I would agree with them all! It was worth every penny!

Book Light for Reading ★ Pink Flower Clip on LED Bookmark ★ The Flexilight is Ideal for Reading in Bed and Makes a Great Birthday Gift ★ Batteries Included

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little light!, 22 Jan. 2016
I bought this for my stepdaughter so that she could read in bed without disturbing her partner! Was very impressed when it arrived, it's small, attractive and well made. She loves it, says it is a great fit on her books and gives out a good light. She is happy as she can now read her books for even longer!

NYK1 Gel Nail Kit Elite UV LED Polish You Choose ANY 6 Colours plus Top Coat, Base Coat and Carry Case are all included with Nailac Lamp, and CND Mini Solar Oil
Offered by NYK1 Secrets

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need!, 15 Mar. 2015
This kit was a present for my daughter and she loves it! Delivery was very prompt, everything was well packaged. She has used it a number of times and has been very happy with the results. Her nails last between 1 and 2 weeks as she has 2 horses and doesn't wear gloves when she looks after them! It would cost a fortune to keep having her nails done professionally so this kit is much appreciated.

The Official Dambusters Experience
The Official Dambusters Experience
by John Sweetman

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality!, 1 Jan. 2015
I thought this looked good online, and all the reviews were brilliant, but it exceeded my expectations! It is absolutely beautiful quality, so much detail, and a brilliant gift for my partner who is very interested in this subject. I was delighted with it and would not hesitate to recommend it.

24" Ukulele Shoulder Bag Carry Case Beige Instrument Accessories
24" Ukulele Shoulder Bag Carry Case Beige Instrument Accessories
Offered by topeuachat

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, 1 Jan. 2015
Good quality, perfect fit for concert ukulele

I Love You Paul Mini Heart Tin Gift For I Heart Paul With Chocolates. Silver Heart Tin. Fits Beautifully in the Palm of Your Hand. Great as a Birthday Present or Just as a Special Gift to Show Somebody How Much You Love Them.
Offered by Gift In Can

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little tin!, 1 Jan. 2015
Lovely little tin, good quality. Now that Paul has eaten the sweets he is using the tin for his guitar picks, for which it is a perfect size!

ForeFront Cases® NEW KINDLE PAPERWHITE Leather Case Cover with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function For New Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 3G 6" / 3G + Wi-Fi - FREE MINI TOUCH STYLUS (PINK)
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars So good we bought it again....and again!, 23 Nov. 2014
Excellent case, perfect fit! My daughter uses her kindle all the time, including taking it to the stables! I bought this case with the kindle last year but it has become grubby and no longer pink! Simply ordered the same case again, you can't say better than that!
I'm adding this to my previous review. This is a brilliant case! I've now bought a 3rd one as pink cannot stay pink when handled every day, in the house, field, stable, garden etc! We are so happy with it that we didn't look around for another, we just did a repeat order and will continue to do so!

Panasonic ER-GN30 Nose, Ear and Facial Hair Trimmer (Wet/Dry with Vortex Cleaning System) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars No more tears!, 8 Jan. 2013
I ordered this for my partner for Christmas as he has reached the age when hair is sprouting from his ears and his nose and he doesn't like it! I had plucked them before but this reduced him to tears!
I read loads of reviews before buying and this got some good ones.
It is a great shape, being slightly angled for easy access, easy to use and clean, and, best of all pain free!

FOR NOKIA ASHA 300 STYLISH SMOOTH PINK LEATHER FLIP COVER CASE
FOR NOKIA ASHA 300 STYLISH SMOOTH PINK LEATHER FLIP COVER CASE
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, 8 Jan. 2013
This is the first phone case I've ever bought, but my new phone was the most expensive I've ever bought and I wanted to protect it, plus I was fed up of trying to find it in my bag!
I read lots of reviews and compared lots of prices and in the end decided on this one. I am really pleased with it, it is a perfect fit and the colour is a lovely bright pink, great for spotting in the bottom of my bag!
Delivery was very quick, would definitely order another from the same seller.

Front Row Classic Rugby Shirt (Colour: Bright Pink, Size: S)
Front Row Classic Rugby Shirt (Colour: Bright Pink, Size: S)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely rugby shirt!, 15 Sept. 2012
My stepdaughter wanted a rugby shirt that wasn't too macho! I read loads of reviews and in the end decided on this unisex one from Front Row. I am really pleased with it, fast delivery, lovely material. I ordered pink, which is a really nice colour, and a small as my stepdaughter is a size 12 and it fits really well. She loves it and wears it all the time!

Page: 1 | 2