Profile for Peter jermey > Reviews

Potato Peeler Rex made in Swiss  Guaranteed quality
Potato Peeler Rex made in Swiss Guaranteed quality
Offered by cookware company

5.0 out of 5 stars great peeler., 25 Feb. 2015
Great little device , have had many feelers but this one is the best ever,would recommend this item.

Soccer Scores - FotMob
Soccer Scores - FotMob

3.0 out of 5 stars This seems a good app, however I would have liked a few ..., 30 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Soccer Scores - FotMob (App)
This seems a good app, however I would have liked a few more instructions for us old, non technical people, perhaps all may become clear with time.

Fire HD 7, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers
Fire HD 7, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device., 23 Dec. 2014
This is my second kindle fire and third kindle which I still have in use. I have found all of them a great device, although I am having problems with my original fire , it keeps switching off and is difficult to charge. Despite this I would recommend the device.

BBC Weather
BBC Weather

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 12 Dec. 2014
This review is from: BBC Weather (App)
It is quite a good app but I have only had it a couple of days, I prefer met office app , but I am unable to download it onto this device.

CCleaner
CCleaner

3.0 out of 5 stars ... pc and laptop and have found it to be fantastic, I have only just downloaded this app and ..., 9 Nov. 2014
This review is from: CCleaner (App)
I have this cleaner on my pc and laptop and have found it to be fantastic, I have only just downloaded this app and am not quite sure, it is completely different from the owners I have. I do wish the app contained information on how to use the cleaner.

7000 Loom Bands Kit & Clips Collection With 170 Clips + 1 Premium Hook + Normal Hooks + 1 Loom Board + Charms With 20 Beautiful Band Colours & Great Storage Case
Offered by ROYAL TRADERS

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this item for my 11 year old granddaughter ..., 30 Aug. 2014
I bought this item for my 11 year old granddaughter, she is heavily into loom bands and needed another kit. She is very please with it.

False Impression
False Impression

5.0 out of 5 stars My first Jeffrey Archer book., 30 July 2014
This review is from: False Impression (Kindle Edition)
This was my first Jeffrey Archer book and I must admit I was not expecting to enjoy the book . I found it to be a very well written and exciting novel .

Katalax for Cats (Hairballs/Furballs) » 20g Tube
Katalax for Cats (Hairballs/Furballs) » 20g Tube
Offered by Animal Dispensaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, arrived very quickly, 26 July 2014
A little bit expensive, but it does what it says on the box. My cat is a very fussy eater, but took this with no problem. Good service,arrived very quickly.

Quies Ear Plugs 16
Quies Ear Plugs 16
Offered by KrystalDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars These are some of the best ear plugs I have used, 26 July 2014
This review is from: Quies Ear Plugs 16 (Personal Care)
These are some of the best ear plugs I have used ,they arrived by Royal mail in three days,I would buy these again.

Dead Line
Dead Line

3.0 out of 5 stars Something different, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Dead Line (Kindle Edition)
I have read all of Chris Ewans previous books and found them all to be riveting, this however was completely different and I am sorry to say not even half as good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8