Profile for Lewcee42 > Reviews

Content by Lewcee42

Lewcee42

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Henry IV: Part Two In Plain and Simple English (A Modern Translation and the Original Version) (Classics Retold Book 36)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job for Shakespeare newbees!, 10 July 2014
Translation for first timers>

Henry IV: Part One In Plain and Simple English (A Modern Translation and the Original Version) (Classics Retold Book 34)

5.0 out of 5 stars Translated for first timers!, 10 July 2014
Just what I wanted. Got given tickets for Theatre in the Open on Brownsea, but I only know the Bard's Comedies. Needed this to translate the story for me, as it will be a first-time-see.

UK TV Channels
UK TV Channels

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your time., 10 July 2014
This review is from: UK TV Channels (App)
ABSULUTE Rubbish. The "Flag" logo gives the impression that is UK cahnnels...I only wanted BBC1 or News...no chance. Do not Bother.

3D Street View of Google Maps
3D Street View of Google Maps

5.0 out of 5 stars To go with the Google Maps App, 22 Feb. 2014
The review is the same as mine for the Google Maps App - how did we manage to look at our friend's and relative's home areas before this jewel came along?

Free Branded Foods 2005
Free Branded Foods 2005
by Slimming World

3.0 out of 5 stars For old-time Slimming Worlders!, 22 Feb. 2014
Useful if you remember the old way they did things - sticking to free foods will definitely help you lose weight.

Met Office Weather
Met Office Weather

5.0 out of 5 stars Weather from the Horse's Mouth, 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Met Office Weather (App)
Crisp, clear, easy to use on the Kindle Fire HD. A cut down version of the Website, it has all I need as a Weather Geek to plan our walks and trips out - in between the showers!.

Mail Plus
Mail Plus

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire HD version - Good enough, but articles seem shorter but too "punchy"., 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mail Plus (App)
Honestly, it is okay. Better than the Android App, and on the Kindle Fire HD it is very easy to read even in darkness. The content is a little bit too "in your face", as the Mail is anyway, but more so. The Coffee Time Section is just as I expected, and worth the price without the News Content. Bought as an offer, with the Kindle, it is excellent value, and will save me over £100 in the first year alone.

Nav for Google Maps
Nav for Google Maps

5.0 out of 5 stars For Kindle - great!, 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Nav for Google Maps (App)
Kindle Fire HD arrived, "What to do?". Our son moved home in Sydney, Oz, yesterday - fire up the Google Streetview! A few minutes later, there it was, my Son's family's new home, from the street, in glorious, crisp colour. Brilliant.

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but bottom of the range sans camera, sans much memory, 22 Feb. 2014
Fell for the advert from the Mail, and bought before I checked the spec.! Although niggled that it had no camera, and therefore no Skype Video, I must say that I sat down and really worked out in my head if I had been "Done". Of course NOT! I bought the kindle to save money and time - I no longer traipse down the road to buy the paper(s) every day - which inevitably meant I would probably by something else! AND I have BBC News Headlines, Met Office weather, Google & Streetview, etc., etc., and there's more! On a strict OAP's budget, this little gem is going to save me over £100 in the first year, buying the daily paper alone! If you use a PC/Laptop from WiFi, setting up is a doddle. On a limited budget, this has "BuyMe" written all over it!

BBC Weather
BBC Weather

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight from the Met Office!, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: BBC Weather (App)
A really cool app - if you know your weather! Besides, the BBC servers are MUCH quicker than anyone else's.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5