Profile for eddy > Reviews

eddy

Beto Mini Floor Pump - Black
Beto Mini Floor Pump - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 13 May 2014
Bought as holiday help, due to size. Great little pump, well made and no problem use. Size means more pumps to inflate tyres but so what.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Babylove, 6 Dec 2013
I have used this product for a couple of years. As any parent would wish I prefer to see my son dry and happy. This hood does all I need. Cheers.

Michelin Rapid 12262 Tyre Inflator
Michelin Rapid 12262 Tyre Inflator

2.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should pumps, 6 Aug 2013
The led readout is way out. I have compared it to other tyre pressure gauges. Could be dangerous. Other than that it pumps which is what it should do.

Transcend 8GB JetFlash 300 USB Drive
Transcend 8GB JetFlash 300 USB Drive

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 July 2013
Don't know about the long term but I bought this to share files. It does what I want it to do.

Transcend 1TB 2.5 inch USB 3.0 Military-Grade Shock Resistance Portable External Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, 3 July 2013
More memory than I need but bought because the price was ok . Had a smaller one before so I know I can depend on it. Easy to use .

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 3 July 2013
No probs so far. It helps me stay in touch and is good as a back up when away. As good as I need. Ta.

HealthSpark Pure Raspberry Ketone 600mg - Pack of 60 VegiCapsules
HealthSpark Pure Raspberry Ketone 600mg - Pack of 60 VegiCapsules

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 24 Jun 2013
The order arrived really fast. Surprised me as I normally wait longer. Started about a week age and feel energised. I have probably lost a bit as well, my gut seems to have gone down. Good seller.

Diesel And Dust
Diesel And Dust

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Diesel And Dust (Audio CD)
Great album, great band. What more can I say. Bring it on. Let's hear some more from these Antipodean antidiluvian rockers.

Black Waterproof CE Armoured Cordura Motorcycle Trousers
Black Waterproof CE Armoured Cordura Motorcycle Trousers
Offered by Bikers Gear

1.0 out of 5 stars Black not waterproof armoured cordura, 3 May 2011
A cheap and cheerful useless buy. They were waterproof for 5 minutes in a shower. Thereafter, I was cold and extremely uncomfortable. Don't waste your money. They should ideally refund us all.