Profile for Twiggs > Reviews

Content by Twiggs

Twiggs

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
MiEco® GU10 LED Bulb 4 Watt - 10 Pack - Dimmable (LED Dimmer Switch Required) - 320 Lumens - 120º Beam Angle - 240v - Aluminium Heat Sync To Ensure 50,000 Hour Lifespan
Offered by OnlineLEDoutlet

Girl A: The truth about the Rochdale sex ring by the victim who stopped them
Girl A: The truth about the Rochdale sex ring by the victim who stopped them

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 8 Sep 2014
Read this before the Rotherham report came out and think the whole country is depraved.

Acctim 21895 Abingdon Wall Clock, Lime Green
Acctim 21895 Abingdon Wall Clock, Lime Green

1.0 out of 5 stars DIDN'T WORK AT ALL, 8 Sep 2014
What can I say, didn't work at all and I carted it off to Spain before I found this out.

Looks nice though, and will order another when I get home.

Jago DEKL10 Pendant Ceiling Light 90cm
Jago DEKL10 Pendant Ceiling Light 90cm
Offered by JAGO24 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT(!), 8 Sep 2014
Bought this for my old, dark victorian hallway, with the larger DEKL02 from same maker.

Both lovely. have 4w LED bulb and dimmer, really good buy. Pleased.

Jago DEKL02 Ceiling Light Lamp Lighting Droplet Cascading Crystal Hangs 3ft
Jago DEKL02 Ceiling Light Lamp Lighting Droplet Cascading Crystal Hangs 3ft
Offered by JAGO24 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS BRILLIANT (!), 8 Sep 2014
This is brilliant, (!)
Really lovely. have 7x4w led bulbs with dimmer in dark old victorian hallway. Leave it on low 24/7 and light it up when having visitors.
Best purchase made this year, apart from my new BMW.

Samsung Memory 16GB Standard MicroSDHC Class 6 Memory Card without Adapter
Samsung Memory 16GB Standard MicroSDHC Class 6 Memory Card without Adapter

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Sep 2014
does the job, no more, no less.

Moto G 8GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Moto G 8GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by SoundHug

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 April 2014
Had an iPhone4, good phone but got the urge for something newer so got an S4, rubbish for me as so comlplicated and "touchy", ie I was forever touching stuff at bottom by mistake and had to be so careful handling it or it did it's own thing. Broke the screen and bought a Moto G. Just the job for less then the cost of S4 repair. £128 here. Simple to use but got all the goodies I want, easily reached. Reviews said camera rough, but is ok for snaps and easy to use. Got this as temporary job until my contract runs out in a year but really think it may do me for longer.

Screen is actually brilliant in spite of some reviews, smaller than S4 but bigger than iPhone.

If you are in the market for a smartphone, but don't have to have the very latest bells and whistles this one will do.

Rollz Motion All in one Rollator & Wheelchair Orange
Rollz Motion All in one Rollator & Wheelchair Orange
Offered by Mobility Choices

4.0 out of 5 stars quite heavy,and rather wide., 27 Feb 2014
like it, is for my wife with MS so although she likes it a lot it is me to pull it in and out of car etc.
bit awkward to convert to wheelchair, but this is such a boon.
going down steep kerbs wants watching as you could go over the top if unlucky.
All in all though we like it - very pricey though.

Caught me on a bad day, as the left brake has failed and I can't get the cover off to try to fix - will call manufacturer to see what the service is like and will try to get back here if it is not up to scratch.

Durex Sensilube 40ml - New easy to use pump.
Durex Sensilube 40ml - New easy to use pump.
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

4.0 out of 5 stars GREASES THINGS UP WELL., 16 Nov 2013
Nice little pump which gives just a small drop at a time. My husband says it feels nice (!) and I have no problems with soreness which has happened with other lubes - I seem to be allergic to some things. (Husband sometimes) but this is OK.

TP-Link TL-WR702N Wireless N Nano Router/Range Extender/TV, Gaming, Set-top Adapter with USB Charger
Offered by UKStocked

1.0 out of 5 stars CANNOT SET UP, 16 Nov 2013
The device came in a nice box, well made looking but I just could not get it set up. I am semi literate in this stuff but after two days of struggle I had to give up and return. Perhaps it was faulty but not happy to try again.

I just wanted it to connect sky box to trouter, and as it is only five metres away from skybox I ended up buying a cable. (95 pence) which works well.

Device was delivered in good time and I have no complaint with seller as long as I do get credited with the £18. I did download a form from seller which required me to sign a form which did seem to negate some legal rights. (Even though it did say on it thaat my rights were not compromised) Didn't want to sign this so used Amazon's return form instead.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3