Profile for NicolaA > Reviews

The Gruffalo Colouring Book
by Axel Scheffler
Price: 2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Anything Gruffalo is good, 10 May 2012
If your a parent you will know that for whatever reason ALL kids love the Gruffalo. I had never heard of it 5 years ago but now it's all I hear! My little one loves this book I got it for her for doing well at school, she promptly sat down did lots of colouring and took it with her the next day to show everyone.
Also a great addition to take on a long journey, this will keep your little one's occupied on trains and planes.

The Monkey with a Bright Blue Bottom
The Monkey with a Bright Blue Bottom
by Steve Smallman
Price: 4.79

4.0 out of 5 stars very funny, 10 May 2012
A funny little book, got lot's of giggles here, although I am not sure older kids will fall for the reason as to why animals are the colours they are!!
Lot's of lovely pictures with bright colours, a very engaging book for young children.

At Home With Handwriting 1: Bk. 1
At Home With Handwriting 1: Bk. 1
by Jenny Ackland

5.0 out of 5 stars a good buy, 10 May 2012
I got this for my daughter to help with her 1st year school work. As with all kids keep it fun and reward them and they will happily learn without knowing it!

eSecure - Digital LCD Electronic Glass Platform Kitchen Weighing Scales 5KG - 5000g

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 10 May 2012
Great scales to use for cooking or for posting (I use for both) big enough digital numbers to see clearly so simple even my 5 year old can use them.

Your Family Tree Online: How to trace your ancestry from your own computer
Your Family Tree Online: How to trace your ancestry from your own computer
by Graeme Davis
Price: 7.55

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, 10 May 2012
I got this for my mother as she is doing our family tree she says it was helpful, we hit alot of brick walls and have exhusted everyother root, this lays things out clearly and give you new ways to approach trying to find missing relatives.
Mum was happy with it.

The Lamb Who Came for Dinner
The Lamb Who Came for Dinner
by Steve Smallman
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 10 May 2012
We saw this on Bookaboo, and my daughter wanted it to read so I brought it for her, We love the book, a really fun story, we make hiccup sounds whilst reading (you will have to read to find out why!).
The old wolf is charming and the little lamb is very cute. the pictures are lovely. an easy read for bed time.

TIME4TOYS - SNAP CARDS
TIME4TOYS - SNAP CARDS
Offered by dealsassured
Price: 1.32

4.0 out of 5 stars A classic game, 10 May 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: TIME4TOYS - SNAP CARDS (Toy)
A classic kids game that we have all played at sometime my daughter loved it although trying to get her to play by the rules was hard work!! a good game for hand eye co-ordination, and something the whole family can play.

Sing Loud, Sing Proud
Sing Loud, Sing Proud
Price: 7.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Went down well, 10 May 2012
This review is from: Sing Loud, Sing Proud (Audio CD)
Having been a fan of the dropkicks for sometime and having a father with similar tastes in music i brought this for him for christmas, he liked it mum wasnt to keen though!! ha ha

Me and My Mum
Me and My Mum
by Alison Ritchie
Price: 4.86

3.0 out of 5 stars it's OK for younger kids, 10 May 2012
This review is from: Me and My Mum (Paperback)
My daughter was not overly keen on this book she found it boring but I liked the pictures I think maybe she is a little old for the book. maybe a 3 year old would like it my daughter is 4 and a half. the pictures are wonderful though.

Nescafe Dolce Gusto Nesquik
Nescafe Dolce Gusto Nesquik
Offered by SHOP 4 LESS
Price: 7.89

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it, 10 May 2012
I brought a Dolce Gusto machine and then brought these for my 5 year old, 1) she loves the machine and thinks the hot chocolate fairy is the best and 2) she loves this product. She has it once or twice a week as a treat (because im a mean mummy and want her to have healthy milk instead!) It's a great treat for the kids and really great for sleep overs!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9