Profile for E > Reviews

Content by E

E

6 x Clear Screen Protectors for Samsung S5670 / GT-S5670 Galaxy Fit - Anti-Scratch LCD Guards / Display Savers
Offered by Membrane Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the right size., 22 Mar 2013
These covers do not fit the phone galaxy fit correctly as the phones edges are curved, you end up with unstuck edges which look terrible. I used 5 trying to get it right and even cut a few but no luck.

Buff Wool Buff Multifunctional Headwear  Grey 23 cm
Buff Wool Buff Multifunctional Headwear Grey 23 cm
Offered by HEADWEAR AJ, 19% VAT included

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love these., 17 Nov 2012
I have bought 5 or 6 of these Merino Wool Buffs, and I really love them. I wear them under my canoe and biking helmets, they are great on cold days and can be stored in a very small areas,so can be left in a bag. On really cold days another can be used around the neck for a bit more comfort.

Outeredge Hydration Backpack - Black/Grey
Outeredge Hydration Backpack - Black/Grey

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but not in a good way., 17 Nov 2012
I bought this bag thinking it was a very cheap bag and was not expecting much and I was still disappointed. The stitching very poor quality, failing the first time I tightened the area at the front of the bag. The zips are awful and broke on the second trip out. The bladder is very light and delicate and i have replaced it already.

I would advise anyone to spend a little more and get a more sturdy bag.

Scottish Canoe Touring: An SCA Canoe and Kayak Guide (Scottish Canoe Association)
by Scottish Canoe Association

5.0 out of 5 stars My Bible for Canoeing in Scotland, 29 Nov 2011
I really love this book. It has opened up Scotland's Rivers and Lochs to me over the past few years.

The book has over 100 different routes, giving shuttle lengths and paddle distances and grade, along with a brief description of the route followed by an almost blow by blow account of the main obstacles encountered on all of the routes. The routes include sea lochs, inland lochs and rivers and at the back of the book there are some cross Scotland routes.

I would recommend this book to anyone with an open canoe in Scotland or planning a canoeing trip to Scotland.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars tu73 Smart Knife, 11 Nov 2010
Great value for money.
The opening and closing action is a stiff to start but loosens out.
Easy enough to open with one hand, with a bit of practice.
I felt the blade needed a bit of a sharpening.