Profile for Mandeep > Reviews

Mandeep (London)

Belkin Blue Series PureAV Mini-Stereo Extension Cable 1.8m
Belkin Blue Series PureAV Mini-Stereo Extension Cable 1.8m

1.0 out of 5 stars Not workig after two months, 30 July 2007
Bought this in May 2007 and now in July they are not working. No sound comes from the left, sometimes right or both of my headphone. And it is not my headphone since I did check. The extension cable was not damaged from over use, they just stopped working after only 2 months and now I am not even eligible to return them! Best to get it from somewhere else, Amazon is not good for headphone extension cables.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2008 9:16 AM GMT

The Simpsons: Complete Season 1 [DVD]
The Simpsons: Complete Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dan Castellaneta
Offered by themediamerchants
Price: 10.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Still Funny, 10 July 2006
Was not sure to buy this at first as the episodes are over 17 years old but could not resist at just 15! I started my Simpsons collection at seasons 6 and 7 because in my opinion they are the best seasons, but this season does have classic moments. The only criticism is that after buying seasons 6 and 7 first, I wanted more in this DVD. Like better menus, better extras, more deleted scenes etc. Of course if I buy seasons 2, 3, 4 & 5 (and i will) I'm guessing these things will improve through every box set but like I said at just 15 these DVDs are worth it for any Simpsons fan.

Norton Internet Security 2006 (Inc Lexmark Printer Z735) (PC DVD)
Norton Internet Security 2006 (Inc Lexmark Printer Z735) (PC DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, 21 Jun 2006
I only got this because of the Norton Internet Security and I'm glad I did because I got the full Norton Internet Security 2006 for only 34 (not 50, which it is separately) plus a printer. The printer is ok but when printing out black text is a bit lighter than my pervious printers, maybe this is because the printer only has space for one printer cartridge not two (the printer comes with 1 colour cartridge). Also this printer does not come with a USB cable which I thought was stupid but luckily I already had a 2.0 USB cable. Other than that it is a good printer but I only got this because for the cheap Norton Internet Security, but beware! I'm guessing that this Norton product will not work with the new Windows Vista OS that will be coming soon.

Dyson DC11 Telescope All Floors Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner Silver/Yellow
Dyson DC11 Telescope All Floors Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner Silver/Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Crap, 31 Jan 2006
This is such a rubbish vacuum; it picks up dust horribly and is so big and difficult to use. The delivery took long as well! I would not recommend this.
P.S. I meant the opposite of everything I said above.

The Simpsons - Season 6  [DVD]
The Simpsons - Season 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ The Simpsons
Price: 11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the show, and the packaging...expect for one thing..., 15 Nov 2005
I love this season it is the best and to have it all on four discs is great. This is my first time buying any Simpson’s DVD; I did not buy the other five so I am pleased with how good the design of the packaging of season 6 is but I did not like loose piece of paper at the back which shows MR. Burns on the clock and the special features. It should have shown this on the box, and I can not put the paper in the box as it is a bit too big. Other than that I am very pleased with the packaging – it looks great and the season is worth price…SO GO BUY IT!!!