Profile for dana clissett > Reviews

dana clissett

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Darkened my hair, not lightened!, 24 Nov. 2014
I would never try this dye again! I started with a light brown hair colour, I fancied something different so I bought this to go a few shades lighter. On the box it showed black hair going to a lighter mousey brown, and my shade to a nice cool blonde, so I thought all would be well. I followed the instructions to the letter, washed and dried my hair....and it's now about a shade darker than I started out with. Whilst it was processing, the dye it did have a brown colour to it on my hair but I thought nothing of it, assuming it was just the dye toning or however it works. But it's now, after drying, an almost mid brown shade with a red tone to it.
I did not want to go darker at all, and I'm so confused as to how I'm now this colour. The shades and images on the box are very misleading, and after reading reviews on other sites ( something I should have done before) I'm not the only one to be unhappy with the results.

Dragonborn Mug - Gaming Gamer Mug
Dragonborn Mug - Gaming Gamer Mug
Offered by Big Mouth Clothing Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mug!, 25 April 2014
I bought this for my father- a big Skyrim fan too. Looks great and very sturdy with a nice sharp image..he loved it!

SAMURAI Sword Handle Umbrella with Shoulder Sling
SAMURAI Sword Handle Umbrella with Shoulder Sling

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 April 2014
Bought this for a friend who lives anything Japanese/Chinese. A nice sturdy umbrella, the details in the handle are well moulded and clear, and it looks great.

Center Stage [DVD]
Center Stage [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Gallagher
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting., 25 April 2014
This review is from: Center Stage [DVD] (DVD)
Kinda has a 'fame' vibe to it, I love watching ballet so I loved this. Interesting storyline and great choreography, a good film I think :).

Bulk Buy: Darice Plastic Canvas 14 Count 8 1/2"X11" Clear 33275-1 (12-Pack)
Bulk Buy: Darice Plastic Canvas 14 Count 8 1/2"X11" Clear 33275-1 (12-Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 25 April 2014
Nice and thick, great quality and perfect for craft use. Perfect for anything you want to make with it really :).

Sari Journal Notebook Large 135 x 180mm -Purple
Sari Journal Notebook Large 135 x 180mm -Purple
Offered by Paper High

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 25 April 2014
A great little journal, the sari cover is just lovely, a nice bright purple and the pages with the flowers embedded in the, are so sweet.

TOTORO Black Decal Ghibli Laputa Jdm Anime Window Sticker
TOTORO Black Decal Ghibli Laputa Jdm Anime Window Sticker
Offered by mr wheel trims

5.0 out of 5 stars Sool cute!, 25 April 2014
I love all of the Studio Ghibli movies, Totoro especially so I had to get this. It's great quality, easy to apply and looks so cute and awesome on my car window.

Legend Of Zelda Red Decal Nintendo WII Window Red Sticker
Legend Of Zelda Red Decal Nintendo WII Window Red Sticker

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 25 April 2014
I bought his for my car rear window. Made of nice thick material, it was very easy to apply-no bubbles or creasing. I teamed this with a decal of link- looks awesome!

South Park - Season 16 [DVD]
South Park - Season 16 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Trey Parker
Offered by LuvFilmLuvMusic

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny as!, 25 April 2014
This review is from: South Park - Season 16 [DVD] (DVD)
A mixed bag this season, some great episodes, some meh!. Still a great DVD, and another one to add to my collection :)

Lucky Charms Chocolate (Pack of 1)
Lucky Charms Chocolate (Pack of 1)
Offered by americangoodies

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite!, 25 April 2014
I'm not a fan of the regular lucky charms, but these....I just love em. The right blend of chocolate and sweetness, I could eat em all day :)

Page: 1 | 2