Profile for Daisy JN > Reviews

Michael Jackson - The Trial And Triumph Of The King Of Pop [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Jackson
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA
Price: 2.21

1.0 out of 5 stars Shockingly BAD, not a THRILLER at all. Downright DANGEROUS, 1 Aug 2009
BAD BAD BAD, no I am not singing the classic hit. I am writing a reveiw for this terrible DVD. I do advise do not touch with a barge pole, a waste of money.. I am a true Michael Jackson fan and was quite excited to see this DVD available. OMG I thought as I watched it, Amateur tripe, OK you get to see Michael on video but this is truely cashing in at a time whem they know Michael Jackson fans will buy merchandise.

Don't buy it if you are a true fan, there is a lot more higher quality DVD's out there which Michael has worked on so hard. You wouldn't be BAD to buy this you would be MAD. Mine went straight in the bin.....

Unbeaten: The Story of My Brutal Childhood
Unbeaten: The Story of My Brutal Childhood
by Kim Woodburn
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 8 July 2007
I found this book very hard to put down once I started reading the harrowing life Kim went through. Starting with her own mother and then her siblings and then her first marriage. What a strong and courageous person she is. This is a must read. Thank goodness she found happiness in the end, with her lovely hubby and her TV show.