Profile for Viktar Zaitsau > Reviews

Content by Viktar Zaitsau

Viktar Zaitsau "Author of: 'Energy Audit UNDONE' and 'Energy Performance Contracts Handbook'" (Surrey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Site Management of Building Services Contractors
Site Management of Building Services Contractors
by Jim Wild
Price: 103.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb - all you need to know is here, 20 May 2013
I have read this book about 5 years ago along with the other books. I have to tell you. This book stands out. You can see that Jim knows the stuff. Love chapters on programs and BMS.

In the industry there are plenty of rough looking tough talking construction site managers. Generally, there is a lack of undestanding of services in the first instance and, secondly, the management style is very poor, normally including shouting and abuse.

Jim lifts the curtain and shows how the stuff really supposed to be done. Anyone, who is involved in building services must read it!

Handbook of Energy Audits, Eighth Edition
Handbook of Energy Audits, Eighth Edition
by Albert Thumann

5.0 out of 5 stars Theory meets practice, 20 May 2013
I liked the chapter about undestanding the utility bills. This is something I see for the first time. Normally, you call the utility company and spend hours trying to get to the bottom of things. The book has got both theoretical and practical aspects and is well balanced.

Energy Audits: A Workbook for Energy Management in Buildings
Energy Audits: A Workbook for Energy Management in Buildings
by Tarik Al-Shemmeri
Price: 32.47

5.0 out of 5 stars A proper student manual, 20 May 2013
This is a proper student manual. When I was studying energy efficiency we did not have such books. I, myself, had to refresh my theoretical understanding, which helps me to justify some of the energy conservation measures I put forward for my clients.

A Guide to Energy Management in Buildings
A Guide to Energy Management in Buildings
by Douglas Harris
Price: 20.23

5.0 out of 5 stars In depth guide, 20 May 2013
This is a rather in depth guide on energy management in buildings. It has got some detailed technical chapters with tables, graphs and charts. It covers theoretical and practical aspects of the energy audit. Great for engineers and energy managers.

Energy: Management, Supply and Conservation
Energy: Management, Supply and Conservation
by Clive Beggs
Price: 34.34

5.0 out of 5 stars The book for energy managers, 20 May 2013
This is the book for energy managers and anyone interested in reducing the amount of cash spend on utility bills. It covers all the ways in which one can save energy in the building including procurement (utility bills), talks about the energy saving opportunities and many others. The book is known in industry and was recommended to me by a colleague.

Old House Eco Handbook: A Practical Guide to Retrofitting for Energy-Efficiency & Sustainability
by Kevin McCloud
Price: 20.40

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need to know about retrofit with efficiency in mind, 20 May 2013
The book has got everything you need to know about retrofitting your old house and making it energy efficient. In my house I have done lots of parts described in the book. I have done lighting, wall cavity insulation and installed PVs. According to Lord Redesdale the utility prices will double in the next five years. Do you think it is time to stop wasting your cash and make the house more comfy?

Energy Efficiency in Buildings (CIBSE Guide)
Energy Efficiency in Buildings (CIBSE Guide)
by Chartered Institution Of Building Services Engineers

5.0 out of 5 stars Covers all aspects of energy efficient building, 20 May 2013
I am a chartered engineer and Member of CIBSE, who published the book. The book covers all the angles of energy efficient buildings and has got lots of reference tables used by engineers. I, personally, know Phil Jones, who is the author of the guide. Phil contributed enormous amount of time, work and effort to the industry. I know that the book is being revised now and looking forward to reading a new version. It is a must have book on a table of every engineer.Energy Efficiency in Buildings (CIBSE Guide)

Selling the Invisible: A Field Guide to Modern Marketing
Selling the Invisible: A Field Guide to Modern Marketing
by Harry Beckwith
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 12.26

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, 11 May 2013
I did not get this book and do not remember what it was all about. Give it a miss - there is nothing to learn here.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 colour change, 11 May 2013
It gets silly but there were no instructions on how 2 trashes change colours. We had to search on you tube to find out that you put them into cold water and then hot water to get the original colours.

Once we have understood what to do the fun started.

Trash Pack Series 3 Scrap Racers Playset
Trash Pack Series 3 Scrap Racers Playset
Offered by Toysafari Worldwide
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great toy, 11 May 2013
My son gets a new trash toy every time he is rewarded for something at school. We played with him a few times together and he is great now at launching racers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14