Profile for no one at all > Reviews

Content by no one at all

no one at all "music addict" (earth)

Stainless Steel Pineapple Cutter, Slicer and Corer
Stainless Steel Pineapple Cutter, Slicer and Corer
Offered by SH-GADGETS

1.0 out of 5 stars seemed very poor quality. I had to throw it away, 13 Nov. 2014
It broke on arrival, seemed very poor quality. I had to throw it away. It also took a long time to arrive.

Hama Star 62 Tripod with Carry Case
Hama Star 62 Tripod with Carry Case
Offered by liGo

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for indoor use (and outdoor if you weigh it ..., 20 July 2014
It has way more features than I was expecting, perfect for indoor use (and outdoor if you weigh it down with a bag on the hook).

Gamekraft G327BLK Slimline Variable 2000DPI Wireless Mouse with Nano Receiver and Pouch - Black (batteries not included)
Offered by e2buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
Very good, signal never cuts out and the mouse is very responsive.
No faults to mention really!

Catit Scratching Board with Catnip Narrow Design
Catit Scratching Board with Catnip Narrow Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my cat, 20 July 2014
My cat loves this (even without the cat nip).

She uses it multiple times a day, never scratches anything else.

It has lasted 8 months and now looks pretty sorry for itself so I am repurchasing (I have the narrow version)

My housemate's kitten doesn't use it so I guess it won't work on all cats, but for the price it's worth a try.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, fits various shapes of guitar!, 11 Aug. 2013
It works for my strangely shaped BCRich warlock since the base swings to fit the guitar. Great value for the price.

Decemberunderground
Decemberunderground

5.0 out of 5 stars Decemberunderground, 1 Aug. 2006
This review is from: Decemberunderground (Audio CD)
Personally, I think this album is simply a great listen!
It has catchy tunes, beautiful lyrics and of course Davey's amazingly amazing voice ;)
If you have never listened to AFI before and are intrested in any bands associated with the rock genre (As AFI are very unique, its hard to catagorise them under anything else) they are well worth a listen.

Song by song:
prelude 12/21: an upbeat intro that my friend loves to death... however, when I went to an AFI concert recently, i personally felt rather sad that this is now used instead of the anthemic "Miseria Cantare" (from the previous album) to start the shows. 3/5
Kill caustic: Some nice harsh screaming vocals used in this song, combined with a raging chourus i love. However... i feel it's not one of the most lyrically strong tracks. 4/5
Miss murder: the first single. As it is the most catchy on the album, its good if you are someone who needs instant hooks in a song. Its also really fun when preformed live, but I find it far too comercial I'm afraid. 3/5
Summer shudder: I was surprised this has not been made into a single, with such an addictive chorus. Good lyics, good tune, good song. I find the phone beeps rather annoying though... lol! 5/5
The interview: a rather slow begginging into the song, but the chorus and lyrics are beautiful! 4/5
Love like winter: Just awesum! awesum imagery in the lyrics, and an anthemic chorus i adore. Deffinately one of my album faves. The music vid for it is too cool! 5/5
Affliction: A good agression-filled song, with an a rad break-down with the lyrics "stay sweetly numb, remain lifeless love", wonderful. Only complaint is some of the lyrics annoy me for some reason... 4/5
The missing frame: i love the tune with the backing vocals of "woooah", but i just dont understand what the lyrics mean! "i'll let you tear it up, if you dont wake me up"??? Acording to wiki, this is the next single, but there are waaaaay better other songs! 3/5
Kiss and control: beautiful poetic lyrics!!! And a lovely flowing tune i adore! Theres also a bit of screaming thrown in, and a strange but compelling speaking part too. 5/5
The killing lights: I didnt like this song at first, because it uses the word "kill" too much lol! but after a while, the awesum verse lyrics make up for it. Nice guitar too. 4/5
37mm: bit of electronica in this, but the tune is simply awesum (if a bit repetitive on the lyrics) 4/5
Endlessly, She Said: i love this song so much!! It has such a good upbeat flow to it. Its been perfectly produced. 5/5

I bought this on an impulse, and boy am I glad i got it!
For it has also introduced me to all of AFIs other amazing albums too.
I give it 5 stars, because although some were 3/4 star songs, the 5 star songs would be given a million stars if i could :P They make up for any weaknesses in the other songs.

And if you like this album, i suggest you work your way back through the albums, as the earlier ones are far less "clean", with a more gritty, punk-ish attitute (which i also love!)

BUY IT! BUY IT NOW! :D