Profile for Ljay > Reviews

Content by Ljay

Ljay

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)
Offered by shine bright
Price: 129.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish....had to return 3 of these in 5 weeks, 22 April 2014
This has got to be the worst tablet on the market. My first one had a faulty on/off switch meaning that it would turn itself off randomly, I got a replacement but after the first day the second device wouldn't turn on and wouldn't charge. I again got a replacement and the same thing happened again. I've given up and got a refund as 3 faulty tablets in a row is beyond a joke. Will be investing in the kindle fire instead.

VTech V.Smile Motion Active Learning System with Thomas and Friends Learning Game (Blue)

1.0 out of 5 stars Will break within 6 months.......not worth it, 10 May 2012
These are useless and don't last more than 6 months. We're on our 4th in just 12 months and that is only because I keep returning them under the warranty (Tip Tesco do a 12 month electrical warranty) because my son loves it so much. At first it works fine, but after a couple of moths it takes a while to turn on, then it starts to switch itself itself off once a games cartridge is inserted. Eventually it wont register any games at all. Once he's out grown it, I will be getting rid, the tears and upset it causes each time it breaks is not worth it. V Tech need to recall these machines as the amount I've gone through proves that most are faulty and they have all been well looked after. Don't bother buying I guarantee it will break, which is such a shame as the games are fantastic for young kids.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for sons growing DVD collection, 2 Feb 2011
This item is brilliant. Its very cheap, very sturdy and this is the second one I've bought in as many months. Its perfect for my sons DVD collection and sits nicely on his shelf, and doesnt topple over when taking the DVD's out as some others do. Overall I would recommend this item, to anyone who has a small DVD collection. I cant fault it.

Toy Story Go Glow Light
Toy Story Go Glow Light

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Very Well Made, 28 Dec 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
For the price this item is a little expensive for what it is. After just 2 days my son dropped it on the floor and although the light still works when set on the base, the torch doesn't. As its made for children I would have expected it to be a lot more durable. On the plus side this item gives a soft glow and doesnt have any cables (unless its being charged) so you can sit it on a shelf and dont have to worry about little ones pulling at the cable or plug. Once charged it lasts a couple of nights and the picture is nice, but overall I wouldn't recommend putting it in reach of smaller children, as its not fanstastic quality.

Now That's What I Call Xmas! [2011]
Now That's What I Call Xmas! [2011]
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 9.70

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Xmas Album Around, 28 Dec 2010
This Cd is a must for Xmas and defiantly one of the best ones around. There are 3 CD's packed full of Christmas tunes and this is a CD that I'll be getting out every year. I love it.

LazyTown - Surprise Santa & Other Stories [DVD]
LazyTown - Surprise Santa & Other Stories [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lazytown
Offered by themediamerchants
Price: 3.46

4.0 out of 5 stars A Must for Lazy Town Fans, 28 Dec 2010
My 2 year old is a massive Lazy Town fan, so this DVD is fantastic. He loves to watch it over and over again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Little Toy Story Fans, 28 Dec 2010
I bought this item, to go in my 2 year olds Toy Story themed bedroom, and he loves it. It makes bedtime a lot more fun for him, and he brings his quilt everywhere. He adores it. The picture is very nice and in my opinion is well made. Yes the picture is not as bold as some other quilt sets, but its perfect for a toddler and doesnt look cheap at all when put onto the quilt and layed on the bed. Overall this is a fantastic buy, and my son is one happy customer.

Character World Toy Story 3 Space Shaped Rug
Character World Toy Story 3 Space Shaped Rug

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Well made rug, 28 Dec 2010
This rug is fantastic and is very well made. My 2 year old absolutly loves it, and its very heardwearing, perfect for a toddlers bedroom, who likes to pick it up and run all over it. I'd defiantly recommend it.

Toy Story Mdf Toy Box
Toy Story Mdf Toy Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy Box, 28 Dec 2010
I bought this toy box to go in my 2 year olds Toy Story themed bedroom, after he stood on the plastic toybox he had. This item is brilliant, very sturdy, bright colours and big enough to put all of his toys in. It comes flat packed but is so easy to put together, 4 screws in each side and your done. As its made of wood and is very well made, he wont be able to break this one in a hurry, and my son loves the toy story picture on the front. I'd defiantly recommend to anyone with toddlers who have a habit of breaking things.