Profile for jmr > Reviews

Content by jmr

jmr

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Crocs Girls Keeley Petal Charm Ballet Flats 15399-4K0-128 Surf/Neon Purple 13 UK Child, 31 EU, 13 US Child
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes, 1 July 2014
These crocs are excellent. I had a similar pair for my grand daughter last year and she never took them off her feet! I think these are going to be just as popular - even though they are not pink! She loves them and they fit perfectly. Great for holidays and beach and very safe with the instep strap so they don't keep falling off. Definitely would recommend these shoes.

TORQ Girl's Chaotic Pink 2 Wheel Scooter - Black Scooter/Pink DecalsGrips and Clamp
Offered by VRH DIRECT
Price: 39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 27 Jun 2014
Have just received this scooter after reading positive reviews. I am very disappointed. On constructing the scooter there is no front hole in the three bolt tube clamp to house the adjuster. This means that when the setting is in the low position it sits above the clamp meaning there is some play in the steering. This would appear to be poor quality control. We purchased this scooter and spent more than we intended it thinking it would be a sturdy quality item but this simple problem detracts from this. We decided not to go through the hassle of sending it back but keep it and hope it is going to work properly. If it is possible a replacement bolt tube clamp with the correct machining would be the solution, but I can't find any other way to contact you to request this, so if customer services read this review please let me know if this is an option. This problem aside it is a good looking scooter suitable for an 8 year old as it is a bit bigger than some others on the market.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2014 10:20 PM BST

Crocs Women's Gianna Link Flat Cerulean Blue/Neon Magenta Ballet 14574-4TZ-460 6 UK, 39 EU, 8 US
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great pair of crocs, 28 May 2014
I tend to live in crocs in the summer and these make a great addition to my collection, As they are full shoes they are ideal and smart enough for travelling and also for showery days. The fit is standard for the size and I would recommend them.

Half Yard Heaven: Easy Sewing Projects Using Left-Over Pieces of Fabric
Half Yard Heaven: Easy Sewing Projects Using Left-Over Pieces of Fabric
by Debbie Shore
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ideas, 3 May 2014
This book does what it sets out to do - lots of simple and useful ideas for things to make from small amounts of fabric. I would say it is equally suitable for those new to sewing and also those more experienced who have lots of fabric bits to use up. Debbie gives easy to follow instructions and the book is well illustrated.

HP ScanJet 200 Flatbed Photo Scanner
HP ScanJet 200 Flatbed Photo Scanner
Price: 52.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install, 1 May 2014
Just as it says this scanner is plug and go. We upgraded to Windows 8 and our old scanner wouldn't work. This one is fine with Windows 8, it is easy to use and gives a good image. So far so good! I would recommend this scanner.

Steel 2-Tier Shoe Rack (Length 60CM X Depth 24CM X Heigth 30CM)
Steel 2-Tier Shoe Rack (Length 60CM X Depth 24CM X Heigth 30CM)
Offered by Oregon Trading
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and easy to assemble, 1 May 2014
This might not be the prettiest shoe rack out there but as it is in the wardrobe that is not an issue. Very easy to assemble, seems sturdy. Fits easily into a child's wardrobe and keeps her many pairs of shoes tidy! I would recommend this product.

Happy Stitch: 30 Hand-Sewn Projects for Everyday
Happy Stitch: 30 Hand-Sewn Projects for Everyday
by Jodie Haffa Rackley
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for new stitchers, 30 Jan 2014
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. She is just starting to sew after a few years break and found lots of good ideas and it's not too daunting for a beginner.

Quilting Book for Beginners: Quilts, techniques & tips from basic to advanced
Quilting Book for Beginners: Quilts, techniques & tips from basic to advanced

1.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected, 22 Jan 2014
I expected sewing tips and a few pictures. This is more a history of quilting textbook. Interesting, but not really what I was looking for.

Toy Story 3 Slinky Dog Pull Toy
Toy Story 3 Slinky Dog Pull Toy
Price: 9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, 12 July 2013
We originally had a different version of Slinky which was played with until it finally broke! This one is a bit smaller but seems a bit more robust. Good toy - only criticism is that the pull along string is too short to be pulled along - I can only assume this is for safety reasons so young children cannot injure themselves.

Bullyland Alien Figurine
Bullyland Alien Figurine
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little figure, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Bullyland Alien Figurine (Toy)
Bought as a filler for a birthday gift this alien is a very happy little chappie! Cheers me up no end and good quality for the kids to throw around.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3