Profile for S M E. > Reviews

Content by S M E.

S M E. "book worm" (Deeping St James)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
The Remains
The Remains

5.0 out of 5 stars Am I Dreaming?, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Remains (Kindle Edition)
What a gripping book. I could not put this book down . My imagination really got to work on me a d it was so real and horribly fascinating in a wonderful way. Yes I will be reading more of Vincent Zandri's work.

DAILY FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD
DAILY FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily with God, 19 Jan. 2015
This little book is truly a great book. Every word you read Will Turin into a blessing for you. I read it early one morning when I could not get back to sleep. What a great time I enjoyed. As I read and thought about what I had read I relaxed and fell into a lo Ely deep sleep. I woke in the not ring completely rested and began to put this book into operation. My life has been changed through this little book.

Morning and Evening: Daily Devotional Readings - A Prayer Thought For Every Single Morning & Evening for Every Day of the Week for a Whole Year

5.0 out of 5 stars Start the day a d end the day with God, 5 Jan. 2015
There is no better way to get to know God and to walk in his way than y reading this lovely book through out 2015 . I have learned a lot y reading it during 2014 and I trust to do it this year.

The Alchemist's Secret (Ben Hope, Book 1)
The Alchemist's Secret (Ben Hope, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Well, well, 5 Jan. 2015
I enjoy reading this type of book and learn a lot in doing so. I was holding my breathe in the first chapter then I was torn for the hero for the price he paid for his tensions in his job. Then there seems to be an "quiet " period before I am thrown into a turmoil of emotion as the book carries on into the depth of the plot and I feel that I must put it down...... but I cannot, I must finish this book. I am well and truly hooked. Then I look for another book by the same author..

Jigsaw Crossword +
Jigsaw Crossword +

5.0 out of 5 stars the best time user., 11 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Jigsaw Crossword + (App)
This is the best time user I have ever enjoyed and it gets my rusty brain to clunk over and get the words. I can spend hours on this during a sleepless night. Thanks alot

The Week Magazine UK
The Week Magazine UK

4.0 out of 5 stars every page a delight, 11 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Week Magazine UK (App)
I love reading my pale on Kindle I can enlarge the print. and e joy The Week' news. How wonderful is that? I ask myself co the

Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions
Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions

5.0 out of 5 stars WAW., 16 Nov. 2014
The best thing sin e sliced bread. Every morning I open it a d look go see what the weather will be. It is the best forecast there is. When I have seen our weather I look up Raiford up Florida to see what my friend is about to have. The satellite view is great and very accurate.I love this app.

The Litigators
The Litigators

5.0 out of 5 stars The Litigators, 20 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Litigators (Kindle Edition)
I have given this book and its author five stars. No sex. No four letter word's. A great read. Absolutely a great read. A n author and book one can safely and happily recommend to anyone. I have read all of John Grisham`s books and I am always delighted with them. Please write some more.

Vicious Circle (The Hector Cross Novels Book 2)
Vicious Circle (The Hector Cross Novels Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A tooth for a tooth!, 30 Aug. 2014
I read this book as I have read all his books. I have enjoyed his writings, I have been terrified with what he has written. None of his books have been as beautiful as the first one that I read, "The Burning Shore"'. Since then he has fallen into the trap of sex and swear words which does not make pleasant reading for me. I would like to ask him "Why? What caused him to make such a big jump?"
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 31, 2014 7:06 AM BST

Ice (87th Precinct)
Ice (87th Precinct)

2.0 out of 5 stars Too many words, 29 Aug. 2014
I have never read a book with so many unnecessary words in it. Several times I put it down as verbal diarrhoea but for my own sake I had to continue reading it to the very End. I was taught as a young child never to leave a book unfinished. I am now 79 !! So few books not finished. But this book nearly got me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13