Profile for J. Dunlop > Reviews

Content by J. Dunlop

J. Dunlop (Kent, UK)

4" DEEP Strong 24 Cupcake cup fairy cake muffin box with insert for 24 Cupcakes
4" DEEP Strong 24 Cupcake cup fairy cake muffin box with insert for 24 Cupcakes
Offered by The Baker Shop.
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, practical & good value, 16 Jan 2012
The box has survived several bouts of use. It arrived very quickly and was excellent value for money and we will be ordering more in due course. Not much more i can say about a box - perhaps Amazon should review their rather pushy rules on leaving reviews, particulalry for low cost items, then more people might leave them.

The Liberty Book of Home Sewing
The Liberty Book of Home Sewing
by Liberty
Price: 10.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book - not for the beginner, 25 Nov 2011
There are some lovely ideas in this book and I am looking forward to making gifts for family & friends. However it would not be suitable for a beginner. Also, I know it is a Liberty book, but it would be helpful if it did not assume you are going to use Liberty fabrics and gave some information about fabric widths etc

Toolzone Extra Large Folding Storage Cart Trolley 35Kg Capacity
Toolzone Extra Large Folding Storage Cart Trolley 35Kg Capacity
Offered by HOUSEWARES-ONLINE
Price: 23.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, practical, excellent capacity, 15 Aug 2011
My trolley has survived being half filled with ceramic tiles and dragged around on the tube in London. it has also done sterling service transporting bottles, picnics etc from car to beach hut which, in the past, would have left me with aching arms and needing a G&T, now I can have the G&T without the aching arms!

Pocket Calorie Counter: The Little Book That Measures and Counts Your Portions Too
by Carolyn Humphries
Price: 3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars so - so, 12 Oct 2010
We didn't find this book very clear or easy to use, but others seem to rate it well so maybe it is just us!

Collage, Colour and Texture in Painting
Collage, Colour and Texture in Painting
by Mike Bernard
Price: 13.59

4.0 out of 5 stars looking forward to having a go, 16 Jun 2010
I am itching to have a go at introducing collage into my painting, this book inspires you to be more experimental and go with the flow.

Dyson DC25 Animal  Lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Owners
Dyson DC25 Animal Lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Owners
Offered by thurgo - ltd
Price: 309.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 25 Aug 2009
The DC25 Animal replaced my old Dyson and so far I am very pleased with it, it is lighter and more manoeuvrable than my old machine and the tool for pet hair works a dream on upholstery. Performance on hard floors is not quite as good as my old machine and the brush/dusting tool is not as good, but having said that I am very pleased with my purchase.