Profile for academician > Reviews

Content by academician

academician

Page: 1 | 2
Hama Li-Ion Battery Dp-313 Suitable For Canon (Equivalent To Nb-5L)
Hama Li-Ion Battery Dp-313 Suitable For Canon (Equivalent To Nb-5L)

1.0 out of 5 stars The battery is out of order, I could not use., 24 Mar. 2012
I have used Hama product before. But I haven't use this battery. It was not charged with original Canon charge set. May be this situation is my chance.

Easy Learning English Verbs (Collins Easy Learning English)
Easy Learning English Verbs (Collins Easy Learning English)
by Collins Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars For learning and studying English Collins easy learning English books are enough to our., 14 Mar. 2012
Nowadays I have been studying Collins Easy learning English series. While I am developing my conversation skills with conversation 1 and 2 books and I learn vocabulary and theirs different usages via Collins books like Verbs English, Vords English and how to use English. Openly I have an expectation to Collins: They had better to prepare and press about English pronunciation book containing CD.

I highly promise Collins Easy Learning English Books.

Easy Learning English Vocabulary (Collins Easy Learning English)
Easy Learning English Vocabulary (Collins Easy Learning English)

5.0 out of 5 stars It is useful and easy understandable., 14 Mar. 2012

I highly promise Collins Easy Learning English Books.

Easy Learning How to Use English (Collins Easy Learning English)
Easy Learning How to Use English (Collins Easy Learning English)
by Collins Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars With Collins easy learning English you can improve your English, easily, 14 Mar. 2012

I highly promise Collins Easy Learning English Books.

Easy Learning English Conversation: Book 1 (Collins Easy Learning English)
Easy Learning English Conversation: Book 1 (Collins Easy Learning English)
by Collins Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars It is so suitable for English learners particularly from elementary to upper intermediate, 12 Mar. 2012
I have many English language book. But this book is very useful, practical and understandable. I can understand easily written sentences in book. Sentences were selected in living english. Also this price is very cheap. We don't need expensive Practical English Language sets.I highly recommend to you "Collins easy learning English series".

1001 Words You Need To Know and Use: An A-Z of Effective Vocabulary
1001 Words You Need To Know and Use: An A-Z of Effective Vocabulary
by Martin Manser

3.0 out of 5 stars It is useful for advanced learners, 12 Mar. 2012
Although this book contain many useful information about vocabulary widely used English, I think it is not suitable for beginner and pre-intermediate learners. And also it is suit for learners wanting to learn speaking and writing efficiantly.

Berlitz Turkish-English Pocket Dictionary (Berlitz Pocket Dictionaries)
Berlitz Turkish-English Pocket Dictionary (Berlitz Pocket Dictionaries)
by Berlitz Guides

5.0 out of 5 stars I can carry easily my bag, it can be useful and understandable, 12 Mar. 2012
Openly this dictionary is useful, easy understandable and sufficient for foreign people (tourist, student and academician...). With blue line you can use it easily. I promise this dictionary.

Easy Learning English Conversation: Book 2 (Collins Easy Learning English)
Easy Learning English Conversation: Book 2 (Collins Easy Learning English)
by Collins Dictionaries

5.0 out of 5 stars The book is very convenient, useful and cheap for people developing English skills., 12 Mar. 2012
So far I have bought many books about English Education for developing English skills. But Collins Easy English series are the best one. These books are both very useful, understandable, convenient and also cheap. I think if you want to develop your English skills I definitely promise Collins Easy English Series.

Page: 1 | 2