Profile for telstar > Reviews

Content by telstar

telstar

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
3 Compatible Set of 5 Canon PGI-550 & CLI-551 Printer Ink Cartridges (15 Inks) - Black / Cyan / Magenta / Yellow for Canon Pixma iP7250, iP8750, iX6850, MG5450, MG5550, MG5650, MG6350, MG6450, MG6650, MG7150, MG7550, MX725, MX925
Offered by Go Inks

Swordfish Shredder Oil Lubrication Bottle 240ml - Suitable for all Paper Shredders ref 40069

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know if this is necessary but I love my shredder so much anything that will keep it ..., 12 Oct. 2015
I don't know if this is necessary but I love my shredder so much anything that will keep it in top form is a must.

Zoomyo SBS21 Cross Cut 8-Sheet Paper, CD and Credit Card Shredder 21l
Zoomyo SBS21 Cross Cut 8-Sheet Paper, CD and Credit Card Shredder 21l
Offered by zoomyo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shredder, I feel sure that this powerful beast ..., 12 Oct. 2015
Great Shredder, I feel sure that this powerful beast would shred bricks, I even shred Tablet boxes from the Chemist without tearing them open. And it eats junk mail in envelopes without even opening them, it moans a bit but still does the job.

3M 4251 Maintenance Free Reusable Half Mask FFA1P2RD -Single respirator
3M 4251 Maintenance Free Reusable Half Mask FFA1P2RD -Single respirator

5.0 out of 5 stars No more do I have to keep removing a mask ..., 12 Oct. 2015
No more do I have to keep removing a mask because my glasses have steamed up, This product is a Godsend to wearers of spectacles.

Solar Powerd Sonic Mosquito Insect Repeller with Compass
Solar Powerd Sonic Mosquito Insect Repeller with Compass

5.0 out of 5 stars The five stars are for the concept, I won't ..., 12 Oct. 2015
The five stars are for the concept, I won't know it works until I try it next year, but I will certainly return with my review once it has been tried.

CLASSICAL OR ACOUSTIC GUITAR SOUND HOLE CERAMIC PICKUP
CLASSICAL OR ACOUSTIC GUITAR SOUND HOLE CERAMIC PICKUP
Offered by Janikas Music Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars I am well pleased with this purchase, 12 Oct. 2015
I have tried a few passive transducers but never found one as responsive as this one, or as unobtrusive. Some I have bought were more expensive but their physical size interfered with either the strings or my fingers, they were too close to the strings. I found that this one is almost unnoticeable and due to it's remarkable sensitivity is exactly what I have been looking for all these years, I am well pleased with this purchase.

Miore UNI004E2W 9 ct White Gold Created Sapphire Studs Earrings
Miore UNI004E2W 9 ct White Gold Created Sapphire Studs Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, 9 Mar. 2015
Fortunately my wife is of slender frame and almost as delicate as these fine articles, otherwise I think they would have been invisible on her they are so tiny.

Toshiba 64GB MICRO SD XC MEMORY CARD CLASS 10 UHS-I 64 GB HighSpeed
Toshiba 64GB MICRO SD XC MEMORY CARD CLASS 10 UHS-I 64 GB HighSpeed
Offered by City_of_memory15

5.0 out of 5 stars and for the price these are excellent., 9 Mar. 2015
You get what you pay for, and for the price these are excellent.

Starlight A60 12w = 75w GLS LED Light Bulbs B22 BC Bayonet Cap 6400k Daylight White 90% Energy Saving Light Bulbs 240v
Offered by STARLIGHT LIGHTING

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, I love the daylight, 9 Mar. 2015
Fantastic, I love the daylight, I bought nine of these in "Warm Glow" and this "Daylight" one for my PC room. I really believe that I shall die before these need replacing. LOL

King Of Flash 3 IN 1 16GB USB + Capative Stylus + Smooth Writing Pen Ideal for Office Schools Use
Offered by KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars ... bought two of these stylish pens and am very pleased with them, 9 Mar. 2015
I bought two of these stylish pens and am very pleased with them, they feel nice to write with, they work on my Tablet, and they look good. My only criticism would be that with such a small refill inside what happens when it runs out of ink? Does it just become an expensive USB stick?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7