Profile for telstar > Reviews

Content by telstar

telstar

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Snore Relief® Stop Snoring Mouth Guard | Proven Solution To Eliminate & Cure Snoring Fast! | + Free Gift Worth £19.99 | Best New Pro Anti Snoring Devices Sleep Apnea Aids Remedies Product | CE & ROHS Approved | Guaranteed To Work Or Your Money Back!

1.0 out of 5 stars First of all there was no free gift worth £19-99 ..., 30 Aug. 2014
First of all there was no free gift worth £19-99, or any gift worth anything.
Secondly there are no instructions as to how to make it fit.
Thirdly it does not fit my mouth and I cannot alter it.

Plugable® USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter (Windows 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Raspberry Pi, Linux Compatible; Classic Bluetooth, and Stereo Headset Compatible)
Offered by Plugable Technologies

5.0 out of 5 stars Plugable Technologies, 10 Jun. 2014
I bought it mainly to connect to my headset and was quite surprised to find that it would also connect my iphone, which previous ones would not.

The Class of '92 [DVD]
The Class of '92 [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Beckham

5.0 out of 5 stars A collectors piece, 10 May 2014
This review is from: The Class of '92 [DVD] (DVD)
Whether you are a Manchester United fan or not you will enjoy this movie. It is definitely a collectors item.

Gibsons Grandad's Workshop Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Gibsons Grandad's Workshop Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 10 May 2014
A good quality Jigsaw, well made, all the pieces were there, and it arrived in time for Christmas. There is not much else one can say about a Jigsaw.

Logitech Wireless Bluetooth Headset
Logitech Wireless Bluetooth Headset
Offered by Robert Veith

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear, 10 May 2014
I have got up and walked away from my PC wearing a headset and ripped out the wires so many times that I decided to buy these. These would be perfect if once paired to my PC they stayed that way, I must have re-paired them to the PC half a dozen times now. Once paired they are brilliant, the sound is good and even on full volume will not damage anyone's ears, but then for some young people that may not be a good selling point..

6.35mm Mono High Quality Plug, Red
6.35mm Mono High Quality Plug, Red
Offered by go4products

5.0 out of 5 stars Well now, 10 May 2014
What can one say about a plug? It was the correct size that I ordered, it is of an excellent quality, and if I ever need any more then I would buy these again.

Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32GB Memory Card - Frustration Free Packaging
Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32GB Memory Card - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 10 May 2014
There is not much one can say about an SD Card except that buying one from Amazon means it will be guaranteed to be of a good quality. I bought this to expand my Tablets memory and it does just that.

Plug-In Power and Energy Monitor
Plug-In Power and Energy Monitor
Offered by EnergyMonitorWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 May 2014
This is just what I need, I can now see where all my money is being wasted. I was surprised to see how much difference there is between standby and on, also the difference between standby and off at the mains socket. My next move is to buy Timer Switches for the Televisions, radios and PCs to switch everything off while we sleep.

3x kwmobile® screen protector MATT and ANTI-GLARE, resistant against finger prints for Asus Fonepad HD 7 ME372CG - PREMIUM QUALITY
Offered by KW-Commerce

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 May 2014
Probably the best screen protectors that I have ever bought, following the instructions it went on easily and there were no air bubbles or lifting at the edges. It has been on 3 weeks now and it is so clear you can't tell it is there at all.

Kong Giant Extreme Dog Toy, XL
Kong Giant Extreme Dog Toy, XL

5.0 out of 5 stars The one, 10 May 2014
I have a teething Labrador Retriever who has destroyed everything I have bought for him, this toy is still intact after 4 weeks. Absolutely brilliant.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6