Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Neotechs® Windscreen Car Holder Mount Cradle Dash for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900
Neotechs® Windscreen Car Holder Mount Cradle Dash for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 May 2016
This works really well and I'm very happy with it. It's easy to adjust, holds my phone perfectly and adheres well to the car windscreen. (Just remember to push the black tab down on the suction cup.)

BAKTH OEM 2015 Football Unique Appearance Premium quality 3 in 1 Multiple Adjustable USB Adapter Charging Cable Connector and Micro USB for iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5 / 5S / 5C, iPad 4th Gen, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPod touch 5th Gen, iPod Nano 7th Gen, Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Data Cable [Red]

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a nice product which make it easy to carry multiple connectors ..., 22 Oct. 2015
This is a nice product which make it easy to carry multiple connectors around. There are four separate connector types and they all fit neatly inside the football. The football protects the connectors and also makes them easy to locate in your bag! So far, I have used for charging my battery pack from my laptop, but will also be able to use to charge my phone and tablet from the battery pack.

BAKTH 5000mAh Power Bank - Portable Premium Ultra Slim Fast Charging Ultra-Compact Backup Phone Charger External Battery for iPhone 6S, 6, 6 Plus, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, HTC and More Devices (Silver)
Offered by BAKTH LTD.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 19 Oct. 2015
The battery pack arrived fully charged and charged my phone quickly. It looks really good and is small and lightweight, so ideal for carrying around. I would have given the product five stars, but the connecting cable didn't work, so I had to use the cable from my phone charger to connect it to my phone.

Crocs Baya, Unisex Adults' Clogs - Navy, 5 UK (6 US (M), 38/39 EU) (38-39 EU)
Crocs Baya, Unisex Adults' Clogs - Navy, 5 UK (6 US (M), 38/39 EU) (38-39 EU)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Crocs, 23 July 2015
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Shoes)
I'm very happy with my new Crocs. They're very comfortable and light - perfect for wearing around the house. I may need to purchase another pair to wear outside!

ADDIS Perfect Fit Iron Board Cover Floral Med, Blue
ADDIS Perfect Fit Iron Board Cover Floral Med, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit, 14 Sept. 2014
I was completely satisfied with this ironing board cover. It was very easy to fit, is nice and bright and good quality.

Watch Back Case Opener Remover Remove Removal Knife Repair Tool
Watch Back Case Opener Remover Remove Removal Knife Repair Tool
Offered by tree&treeUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 July 2014
This is a great product and certainly the most effective tool I've found for removing a watch back.

Sage One Payroll 5 Employees 12 months Subscription (PC/Mac)
Sage One Payroll 5 Employees 12 months Subscription (PC/Mac)

1.0 out of 5 stars Instructions for activation don't work, 25 Jun. 2014
I followed the activation instructions for the product. After signing up for a Sage One account (which wasn't optional), there was nowhere to enter the activation code, just a basic website whose main purpose seemed to be to get me to sign up to other Sage products.

When I called the "Helpline", I got repeated messages that my call would be answered in ten to fifteen minutes and the wait time never decreased, so I gave up.

This is utterly dismal service and Sage really need to get their act together.

Easter Stencils (Set of 6)
Easter Stencils (Set of 6)
Offered by Choose4less

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality stencils, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Easter Stencils (Set of 6) (Toy)
I was very pleased with these stencils. They are made from sturdy washable plastic and should stand up well to handling by small children.

Mindset: How You Can Fulfil Your Potential
Mindset: How You Can Fulfil Your Potential

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really a "How to" book, 31 Dec. 2012
Although the idea is interesting, I found the book itself quite tedious and repetitive. It seems to be more of an academic text than anything. If you're looking for a way of applying the idea to your own life, this book doesn't provide that. After the first few chapters, I found myself skim reading the rest and then giving up completely.

Tuscany Silver Cubic Zirconia Cluster Stud Earrings
Tuscany Silver Cubic Zirconia Cluster Stud Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings, 7 Dec. 2012
These earrings are beautiful. They're lovely and sparkly and are also a nice size - perfect for a night out. They have exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend them.

Page: 1 | 2