Profile for Tracey > Reviews

Content by Tracey

Tracey "tracey" (back of beyond)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
A Family Affair: Christmas (Truth in Lies, Book 5)
A Family Affair: Christmas (Truth in Lies, Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good read, 30 Nov 2014
Another in the very enjoyable book in the series, sad it's finished but I look forward to reading the next instalment from Magdalena and its residents.

Blood Tears (Little Town Book 4)
Blood Tears (Little Town Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent book, 25 Nov 2014
Another very good read from Mrs Nixon, tales from Little Town and the adventures of Tessie, Sarge, Fiona and infamous Bycraft family a family you wouldn't want living within a 100 miles of you, but sad it's finished but there is another hopefully soon. I'm not going into what happens or anything avid readers know the outline of the story. You will just have to read it, if you haven't read any please start at book 1. Thoroughly recommend reading.

Where the Devil Can't Go (Kiszka & Kershaw, Book 1)
Where the Devil Can't Go (Kiszka & Kershaw, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 16 Oct 2014
Great read by an unknown author to me, really enjoyed it so much so I have downloaded the second in series I hope it is as good as the first. Not much point in going into the storyline details, read the synopsis that's what it there for I'm not going to spoil the story either the main character reminded me of a polish Jack Reacher very good. Thoroughly recommend.

A Family Affair: Fall (Truth in Lies, Book 4)
A Family Affair: Fall (Truth in Lies, Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good read, 26 Sep 2014
Mary Campisi does it again such a heart warming tale from small town Magdelana, it's a snuggle up on the sofa with a glass of wine all afternoon book, I loved it especially the ending can't wait to read the next instalment of this lovely series.

Facebook Pages Manager
Facebook Pages Manager

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish DO NOT UPDATE WITH THIS APP, 2 Aug 2014
This review is from: Facebook Pages Manager (App)
This worked fine until I updated now when I post something the photos don't show They do if I go to my main FB page but not on here I have reported it numerous times and nothing has happened why update something that's perfectly fine with something that is complete RUBBISH don't update keep your original page...

ALEXA (Frank Dempsey Crime Thriller Series Book 2)
ALEXA (Frank Dempsey Crime Thriller Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 28 July 2014
This book is very good although I think some of the things in the book are a bit unbelievable like it portrays the south African police as just a load of drunkards and alcoholics (I lived here for 3 years) and the Ukrainian in the story line is real and in real life is in jail not dead as in the book and I'm sure Frank Dempsey wouldn't really have gotten away with some of the things he did, but aside from that I really enjoyed the book and kept you guessing right up to the end who did it. I would definitely recommend this book.

Psychosis
Psychosis

5.0 out of 5 stars Rollercoaster of a read, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Psychosis (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this book, it's the first one from this author and I shall seek out some more to download.
What a rollercoaster of a read grips from start to the ending would thoroughly recommend reading this book.

Noble Intentions: Season Four (Jack Noble) (Noble Intentions Series Book 4)
Noble Intentions: Season Four (Jack Noble) (Noble Intentions Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rollercoaster of a read, 7 July 2014
Boo hoo I've finished now I'm sad no more Jack Noble to read. Another excellent read from Mr Ryan if you have read the others in the series you will not be disappointed with this one. Can't wait for the next installment hurry Lee I need my Jack Noble fix.

As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)
As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dull as ditch water, 4 Jun 2014
Sorry Mr Boyd only reached the end of chapter 1 this book is really dull, dull, dull.
I can't recommend this book someone else may enjoy it but not for me.

The Depth of Darkness (Mitch Tanner Book 1)
The Depth of Darkness (Mitch Tanner Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 12 April 2014
I've read all of Lee's books and enjoyed every single one of them and that includes this new one the Mitch Tanner series I look forward to reading the new one, hopefully it will be out soon...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6