Profile for Shandrisse > Reviews

The Five Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts
The Five Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts
by Gary Chapman

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!, 21 Jan. 2015
Very insightful. Easy to read. And it works for me!

NEW Lace Top 80 Denier Sheer Hold-Ups Stockings 9 Various Colours- Sizes S-XL (Medium, Black)
Offered by paradise4women

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hold Ups, 21 Jan. 2015
Fit good. Stick brilliant. I'm very pleased and recommend these highly.

Get Out of My Life: The bestselling guide to living with teenagers: But First Take Me and Alex into Town
by Suzanne Franks

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book on teenagers..., 30 Sept. 2011
I bought lots of books to help me with my teenager. I read this one last because I thought the title made the content likely to be rubbish. I couldn't have been more wrong. IT IS THE BEST BOOK ON TEENAGERS by a country mile.
It tells you how teenagers are, then how to deal with them. And most importantly, that you are not alone.
This was the only book, I found, that tells you what to say back, when to say it and when to walk away.
In the end I came to realise that the title was perfect. I keep this book on my bedside table and dip into it when my teenager is driving me nuts. Absolutely invaluable. I buy it for my friends too!