Profile for Heather Newman > Reviews

Heather Newman

Simba-Smoby Tow Truck with Light and Sound
Simba-Smoby Tow Truck with Light and Sound

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my nephew, 2 April 2013
Bought for my nephew's 2nd birthday and he loved it! It's looks really sturdy, with lights and sounds too. Lots to keep him occupied.

Melissa & Doug Car Transporter
Melissa & Doug Car Transporter

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, wish I'd boought for my son when younger, 2 April 2013
Bought this as a present for a friend's child and was really impressed with it. Thought it has lots of play potential and wish we'd found it earlier and bought for my son when he was younger!

10 x A6 ASSORTED PUZZLE ACTIVITY BOOKS PARTY BAG FILLER TOYS
10 x A6 ASSORTED PUZZLE ACTIVITY BOOKS PARTY BAG FILLER TOYS
Offered by SLJ_PARTY_BAGS

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job., 2 April 2013
Needed to give something out for my son's birthday at pre-school, where they prefer something non-sweety. These did the job nicely. One of the word puzzle ones might have been a bit hard for the age group I was aiming at, but it was still a good book for the right age group.

Trick and Treat: How Healthy Eating is Making Us Ill
Trick and Treat: How Healthy Eating is Making Us Ill
by Barry Groves

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting reading, 2 April 2013
This book certainly opens your eyes to how the 'health' industry works and how 'healthy' eating actually isn't very healthy at all. It is very difficult to try and think differently to how we've all been told for so long, but after a few weeks of following the principles, I feel so much better - have more energy, am sleeping better, can concentrate more easily and my memory has improved too. If you're worried about your health and would like to lose some weight, then have a read of this book.

Pantene Pro-V Classic Extra Strong Mousse 200 ml - Pack of 3
Pantene Pro-V Classic Extra Strong Mousse 200 ml - Pack of 3
Offered by Bluecrest Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank goodness I re-found these!, 16 Dec 2012
Love this mousse for my hair, but my local supermarket stopped selling it. Have spent a fortune trying to find an alternative and nothing measured up. THought I'd look online and found these. And at a better price than the shops too!

Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Sep 2011
We had another (cheaper) seat for ds, which seemed ok - until I saw this at a friends. Normally ds didn't like using the big boy seat and wanted to use a potty, but saw this and wanted to try the big boy seat. As it's more shaped than most seats, it looks far more comfortable and ds now doesn't want to use the potty, only this seat. So, recommended by a 2.5 yr old!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven in a bottle!, 9 Sep 2011
My dd was really suffering with her teeth. With ds, teething powders and teethers did the trick, but not with dd! Couldn't find anything that would help and she just spat calpol out. Saw a recommedation for this on another website and thought I'd try it. Thank heaven I did!! Works wonders for her. Should last her through too as you use such a small amount each time. Highly recommend.

Going Back
Going Back

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present, 29 Oct 2010
This review is from: Going Back (Audio CD)
Bought this for my dad as a birthday present. He's over the moon with it. If you want to hear the originals, buy them. If you want to hear Phil Collins, buy this. Great album.

Teach Your Child to Swim (Parents' Guides)
Teach Your Child to Swim (Parents' Guides)
by Susan Meredith

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 29 Oct 2010
Bought this book as my son was going off swimming and was struggling for ideas to respark his interest. It's got great ideas for songs and games, which have worked wonders. He's much happier going swimming. There's also info about teaching smaller children to kick and use their arms. Personally I wouldn't use it to teach strokes, I'll leave that to the professionals, but the information given in the book about strokes is very good and I wanted to teach strokes, I'd be happy to use this book for help.

Thoroughly recommended.