ARRAY(0xa986e018)

V is for Vengeance
V is for Vengeance
Price: 4.09

5.0 out of 5 stars still great after all these years, 12 April 2014
I have read all of Grafton's 'alphabet' novels and have enjoyed every single one. They are both engaging and funny.

U is for Undertow
U is for Undertow
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars still going great, 12 April 2014
This review is from: U is for Undertow (Kindle Edition)
I have read all of the 'alphabet' novels to date and love them all. I find Grafton's story telling engaging and funny.

The Late Scholar (Lord Peter Wimsey)
The Late Scholar (Lord Peter Wimsey)
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Continuing Sayers work most enjoyably., 12 April 2014
I am a huge fan of Sayers and was hesitant at first about reading Paton-Walsh's continuations but I have enjoyed them very much indeed. I have found them very true to the originals and I like the narrative voice.

Gaudy Night (A Lord Peter Wimsey Mystery)
Gaudy Night (A Lord Peter Wimsey Mystery)
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars an old favourite, 12 April 2014
I bought this because my paperback has been read so many times that it has finally disintegrated. I love Sayers as a writer and I particularly love the stories involving Peter Wimsey and Harriet Vane. I am loving having these on my Kindle easily accessible whenever I want them. Only trouble is the Kindle does not fall open at the best bits!

50 11" x 3.5" x 2.5" Clear Cellophane / Cello Bags with Gusset - Ideal for Sweets and Crafts
Offered by The Packaging Group
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for cup-cakes, 12 April 2014
I bought these specifically to wrap home-made cup-cakes easily. They do the job perfectly and look very professional and smart. I cut the tops using decorative scissors just for added interest and individuality.

50 Clear Cellophane Block Bottom Sweet / Party / Gift Bags 4.5" x 8.5" x 1.75"
50 Clear Cellophane Block Bottom Sweet / Party / Gift Bags 4.5" x 8.5" x 1.75"
Offered by Bag It Plastics Ltd
Price: 5.35

5.0 out of 5 stars will do perfectly for my handmade gifts., 12 April 2014
I bought these to use to wrap my homemade sweets/petit fours easily. They do the job perfectly and look very pretty when the top is snipped using decorative scissors and they are tied with coloured ribbon.

Flowerhour 'Harper' White Cello Wrap 10 metres
Flowerhour 'Harper' White Cello Wrap 10 metres

5.0 out of 5 stars going to look wonderful at the wedding, 12 April 2014
I bought this to use to wrap wedding favours. I love the images on the wrap and it does the job perfectly. I will look sensational wrapping the wedding favours and sitting on the napkins on the tables.

Angie Lewin: Plants and Places
Angie Lewin: Plants and Places
by Leslie Geddes Brown
Price: 16.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful inspiration for printing, 12 April 2014
I bought this book seeking inspiration for images for my lino-cutting. I doubt I could ever reach the level of expertise shown in the book but enjoyed every moment both looking through it and trying out some versions of the contents in my own amateur efforts.

Learning Linocut - A Comprehensive Guide to the Art of Relief Printing through Linocut
by Susan Yeates
Price: 15.29

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful introduction, 12 April 2014
I have used this multiple times to produce my own prints. It is and excellent guide and reference book for a beginner.

Snow Man Men's Christmas Snadinavian style Snowflake and Reindeer Motif Sweater Knitting Pattern: To fit chest 34"/36" 38"/40" 40"/43" 43"/46" 86cm-117cm: Materials Rico Designs, Organic Pure Chunky (Simply Knitting Magazine Pull Out Pattern)
by Amanda Jones
Edition: Pamphlet

5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly easy to follow pattern, 12 April 2014
I wanted a lovely but not too jokey pattern for a sweater to knit as a present. I am not an expert but was able to follow this pattern (there are errors but these stand out before you commit to knitting them and thus are easily corrected). Be warned though - this is a few years old and the wool was not easy to source in the colours I wanted (a pretty red, cream and fawn in pure wool). I used Deramore's to find what I wanted. The recipient was delighted and wore the sweater for the entire month of December!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8