Profile for lizzieski > Reviews

lizzieski

WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 9, Total 540 Baby Wipes
WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 9, Total 540 Baby Wipes

1.0 out of 5 stars Change for the worse, 12 Aug 2012
I bought this product due to its environmental properties and used it happily for 6 months. I have just opened the first pack of 2 multi boxes I bought and feel cheated. These are A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PRODUCT!! As soon as I felt them I noticed the difference - before they were soft and natural but now they feel like a cheap pair of old nylon curtains. In addition they are NO LONGER BIODEGRADABLE!!!

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT IF YOU CARE ABOUT CLEANING YOUR BABY ADEQUATELY OR THE ENVIRONMENT. It fails dismally on both counts. I am now left with hundreds of useless wipes.

Moulin Roty Louna Bee Rattle
Moulin Roty Louna Bee Rattle

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved, 17 Jun 2012
Small, soft and gentle rattle that is very well made from beautifully coloured, quality fabrics and - most importantly -loved by my little one who carries her everywhere! If you are looking for something loud then this is not for you but otherwise I can highly recommend it.

Bring to the Light: A True Story Of A Spiritual Awakening
Bring to the Light: A True Story Of A Spiritual Awakening
by Benedetto Daniele Fiorista

5.0 out of 5 stars Remarkable, 17 Jun 2012
Like many I have been agnostic for a large part of my life fueled by an innate dislike and mistrust of conventional religions but in recent times I have felt I am missing something and found the desire to look beyond. I read this book not knowing where it might take me but then isn't that the point of seeking?

I would say that Bring to the Light is partly a mesmerisingly honest narration of an unsought spontaneous and palpable connection with Spirit that clearly sent the author on a rigorous, beautiful pilgrimage from denial to total surrender but beyond the bio I found a connection and significantly deeper message in the unexpected layers and truths contained within - so much so that I will be compelled to review and revisit certain parts over time to properly absorb what I believe I need to take to into my essence. I have been blessed, humbled and given hope by this guy's courageous journey and his absolute knowledge that the Divine lies within us all. Namaste Benedetto and bon voyage.