Profile for M. R. Jones > Reviews

Content by M. R. Jones

M. R. Jones (Plymouth, UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Two-Fisted Tweets
Two-Fisted Tweets

3.0 out of 5 stars Short and sweet, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Two-Fisted Tweets (Kindle Edition)
Found a few funny lines that I can drop once in a while. Just a shame the whole thing is so short.

Cocofina 100 Percent Coconut Water 500ml (Pack of 6)
Cocofina 100 Percent Coconut Water 500ml (Pack of 6)

1.0 out of 5 stars Vile, 30 May 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Absolutely the worst thing I have ever tasted. Even offered it to friends and people in the local pub. Everybody found it disgusting. Like stagnant water with the hint of a rotten bounty bar.

AVOID!

Vanish Easy Clean Carpet Cleaning Kit 600 ml
Vanish Easy Clean Carpet Cleaning Kit 600 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Works... most of the time, 30 May 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I can certainly say that the carpets were fresher after using this, but couldn't notice much difference on an area that was very recently stained.

But in terms of freshness... it's a winner.

Animal Counting
Animal Counting
by Petr Horacek

4.0 out of 5 stars Kept the tikes entertained, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Animal Counting (Hardcover)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Very colourful, with simple little (emphasis on little) pop ups that kept them occupied for a very long time.

I only wish the pop ups were a bit bigger and spread out. Apart from that, a nice a little book.

Philips QG3332/23 7-in-1 Waterproof Basic Facial Trimming and Styling Multigroom Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 April 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was pretty sceptical at first what with the price and all, but I have been pleasantly surprised by it.

I found it extremely easy to use, and against my expectations I haven't had any accidental comb movements. By that, I mean that the comb hasn't moved from say a 4mm to 2mm due to pressure. Very well built in my opinion.

Only drawbacks: It takes forever to fully charge for only 35mins use (on average), although in real terms you only need to use it for a few minutes at a time so it will last quite long. Also, kind of messy. Used it for a little bit, and tiny shards of hair covered every surface within a 3 foot radius.

Apart from those tiny things... I love this thing!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent heater!, 18 April 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Fantastic bit of kit this. Heats up quickly and pretty simple to use. I say pretty simple as some of the digital display settings confused me a little, but I do get easily confused anyway so I'm sure everyone else will be fine.

Only slight drawback I could find, the power cable is pretty short. But luckily I had a socket in a perfect location.

Revitive CX Circulation Booster
Revitive CX Circulation Booster

5.0 out of 5 stars Can feel the benefits!, 18 April 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got this as I regularly experienced leg pains and general ailments. I can honestly say after using this for several weeks, my legs feel much better. The odds pains are gone, the strange aches are gone and the pins and needles I used to get (blatant bad circulation) have not come back.

I have even noticed that I can walk much further without my legs getting tired, they certainly feel stronger.

I recommend this anybody with even mild leg muscle ailments.

Medicarn Latin Dance Weight Loss Fitness Program Dance Workout Kit
Medicarn Latin Dance Weight Loss Fitness Program Dance Workout Kit
Offered by InternetukShop

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good really!, 16 April 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The music is fab, energetic and fun.

But as many others have said, this pack can't consider itself as a Work Out Routine set. The supposed "Toning Sticks" are not mentioned at any point, and it can be very difficult for someone new to latin/salsa dancing to get to grips with.

Much better alternatives out there.

Easy Russian for English Speakers Vol. 1 & 2: Learn to Speak and Understand Russian; From everyday essentials to Chekhov, Pushkin, Gagarin and Shakespeare
by Max Bollinger
Edition: Audio CD

2.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly easy, 25 Feb. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
For something that is titled 'Easy Russian for English Speakers' it couldn't be further from the truth.
Yes, it has a lot of useful in depth information at hand... but as some other people have said its very fast, leaving little time to really let things sink in.

If you are already studying Russian, this is a very good aid. If not, you may want to look elsewhere.

G Data Total Protection 2013 1 user 1 year license (PC)
G Data Total Protection 2013 1 user 1 year license (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection, 25 Feb. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As a user of G Data Anti Virus 2012 3 User, 1 Year License (PC) and a happy one at that, I was looking forward to cracking in to GDATA's flagship 2013 software.

The user interface is pretty much identical to the 2012 line up, which is helpful for anyone migrating up. Also in terms of the deeper advanced settings, these will also be familiar to GDATA veteran. Although don't be swayed if you are a new user to them, everything is laid out quite nicely.

The built in backup feature is nice also, and is an improvement on windows backup, but can also be easily disabled. Also with the built in Tune-up facility, you can help to get rid of some of the rubbish on your PC to not only speed up use, but also scan speeds.

Speaking of scan speeds: the only thing I noticed is that compared to the 2012 software the AV in this package seemed to run a little slower. Not a major problem as you can change the settings to use only one engine (as this natively uses two) but I don't want to skimp on raw protection, for a bit extra raw speed.

Also good to know, after upgrading to Windows 8 it works fine with all Store apps (although after upgrading GDATA requires a quick update to be 100% compatible). On another computer with Kaspersky Internet Security 2013: 3 Users - 1 Year (PC) all the store apps were blocked due to its Web Protection feature, and involved manually entering addresses to override. Not here, no interruptions at all.

This is a good, strong, easy to use Internet Protection package that not only professionals will appreciate... but also us lowly home users.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17