Profile for Bob C > Reviews

Content by Bob C

Bob C "Bob C" (UK Midlands)

Gnomeo & Juliet - Festive Sleeve [DVD]
Gnomeo & Juliet - Festive Sleeve [DVD]
Dvd ~ James McAvoy

5.0 out of 5 stars If Pixar were British....., 6 Dec. 2011
At first I didn't think this film would interest me and my family, but I have to say I was wrong and I'm glad I took my friends advice.

A lovely film on a par with Disney / Pixar / DreamWorks and one I know we will keep watching again and again. Great cast, great music and a film with a lot of heart.

Summary; A film for the whole family to enjoy again and again.

Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey (PS2)
Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey (PS2)
Offered by GameExplorers

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 6 Jan. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I got this for my 4 year old daughter as a stocking filler. she loves playing it she's a bit young to play on her own so I help her.

It's not very long but fun all the same.

Buzz! Junior Monster Rumble (PS2)
Buzz! Junior Monster Rumble (PS2)
Offered by Click4entertainment Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun a few quid we love it!!, 20 Jan. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Buy this my daughter loves it

And so do the mums and Dads

HDanywhere 2m Platinum High Speed HDMI Cable + Ethernet (4K Ultra HD Latest Spec)
Offered by HD Connectivity

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!! and I didn't spend £75!!, 16 Dec. 2008
This is a cable which links my Samsung BD-P1500 blue ray player and Series 7 Samsung LE40A756 40" 100HZ LCD TV, recently purchased from a major retail park supplier.

What can I say but it works!! You don't need to spend a fortune on HDMI cables, but I wouldn't just buy the cheapest one you can find either. It would probably work, but you get what you pay for and it would probably break with in a few months.

This cable is a perfect example of a mid priced but very high quality cable which is of sound manufacturing standards and very high quality.

I think previous comments about it being "sexy" are a little extreme, but what ever floats your boat I suppose.

Personnally I think it's a shame these don't come with the blue ray players, I think it's a bit of a con by the high street retailers to sell you a massivley over priced HDMI cable with their resonably priced TVs/BRPs.