Profile for Tania > Reviews

Content by Tania

Tania

The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth: The Surprising, Unbiased Truth About What You Should Eat and Why
by Jonny Bowden

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant book - buy it for an informative & potentially life changing effect!, 26 May 2013
This book has rave reviews and justifiably so. It is so informative & encouraging, easy to read format, beautifully presented and illustrated too. I am in the process of losing weight and its a great asset to have this book that encourages me to stay focused and reinforce the changes that I have made to the way I eat, also giving me a feel good factor each time I dip into it! The explanations for each entry are entertainingly written, easy to read, while giving the reader enough information to understand the science behind the reason that it is one of the 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth. Thank you to all the reviewers who take the time to leave them!
I own hundreds of books & this is one of my favourites in the life affirming genre!

Muc-Off Caravan Cleaner 1 L
Muc-Off Caravan Cleaner 1 L

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product BUT be advised, 12 Aug. 2012
This is a good bio degradable product - however it will not get marks such as tar off. We had to go over a recently tarmacced road on our way home & had tar splashes up the front of our caravan. My husband used the product as advised, making quite a few attempts rubbing really hard & this could not get the tar off. We were advised to use a solvent removing product which removed it all. This is an excellent product for cleaning the caravan, just to let you know that you will need something else in addition to remove oil based marks on your caravan.

The Power of Simple Prayer: How to Talk to God about Everything
The Power of Simple Prayer: How to Talk to God about Everything
by Joyce Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars The Power of Simple Prayer: How to Talk to God about Everything, 4 Nov. 2011
A wonderful book - and delivered to my iPad in seconds! Another fantastic teaching by such an anointed preacher - in her easy to understand style of writing. I feel so blessed because I KNOW that this teaching will enable me to pray more effectively - I thoroughly recommend this book!