ARRAY(0xb4beccf0)

Profile for paul doyle > Reviews

Content by paul doyle

paul doyle (Athboy, Meath, Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Tortec Epic Rear Pannier Bike Rack -
Tortec Epic Rear Pannier Bike Rack -
Offered by Parkers of Bolton
Price: 44.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Really light weight, 6 Jun 2013
This rear pannier rack was easy to fit to my standard cheap Halfords mountain bike.

Its exceptionally light being hollow stainless steel. I didn't think it could be this light.

I'm using this pannier rack for a 5 week trip to Spain in the summer

Numatic HET200 Hetty Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner,Turboflo, 1200W
Numatic HET200 Hetty Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner,Turboflo, 1200W
Price: 99.00

1.0 out of 5 stars really poor, 22 April 2013
Hetty lasted about 8 months before she packed in. She hadn't gotten much use either as we both work and she maybe gets taken out once a week. We had just inserted the last bag that came free with hetty (4 or 5 came free) into the hoover and was about to buy a pack of 8 bags online when hetty died. A lesson to keep receipts in future. I wasn't a fan of hetty. her body shape was arkward and she toppled over a bit. Her suction was terrible although not as bad as a dyson I had before her. Back to nilfisk or miele for me and no more fad hoovers.

Wedgits Deluxe Set and 2 Stands
Wedgits Deluxe Set and 2 Stands
Offered by Tell5Friends
Price: 22.49

5.0 out of 5 stars These are fabulous, 28 Feb 2013
Great fun to make. In the last week i've bought 2 deluxe sets, a wedgits to go and a wedgits starter set plus advanced design cards. I love these as much as the kids and have been making stuff after they go to bed. Probably should have bought the explorer set instead of all the smaller sets.

Furby
Furby
Price: 56.99 - 216.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much going on, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Furby (Toy)
Furby was played with for 3 days by my 6 year old. I then changed the batteries but it hasn't been turned on since. No playability. Its like listening to the same 3 hour radio show over and over again. In fairness i'm glad it's been forgotten about as it gold old quick and is now very annoying. I expected more intelligence built into furby for the price.

Hush Puppies Kids Octopus 2 M Jnr School Shoe
Hush Puppies Kids Octopus 2 M Jnr School Shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves them, 18 Jan 2013
Today when I collected herself from School I noticed she had her shoes on with her tracksuit. If she is wearing shoes instead of runners on PE day, it speaks for itself. Great buy

Kyjen Fleecy Clean Bone Toy, Small
Kyjen Fleecy Clean Bone Toy, Small
Price: 2.87

1.0 out of 5 stars This toy is a disaster. Avoid and get an actual rope, 7 Jan 2013
My Bichon Frise (small dog) had this toy torn within 20 minutes. This is a 1 day toy at most for any dog.

Duracell 1 Hour Charger for AA & AAA Batteries with 4 2300mAH AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries Included

3.0 out of 5 stars 2 pin plug, 4 Jan 2013
This item works but is a pain to use because of the 2 pin plug. I have to use it from a shaver socket. I would not have bought this model if I had known it had a 2 pin plug.

The Coral Reef Aquarium: From Inception to Completion (Oceonographic Series)
The Coral Reef Aquarium: From Inception to Completion (Oceonographic Series)
by Tony Vargas

5.0 out of 5 stars Something for everyone, 19 Dec 2012
Great book. I enjoyed reading it and learned 2 things along the way. Book is split into 3 pretty much equal amount of page parts. The first part being the standard beginner stuff covered in all books but he gives examples of how he does it. He usually gives a 2nd method as well such as when he gives 2 ways of acclimatising fish. I picked up a small bit from this bit.

The 2nd part covers 4 different size tanks from nano 25 gallon to a 500 gallon monster. This is a good section and I enjoyed most looking at the tank closest to my own.

The 3rd part shows tanks from around the world. I always like looking at others tanks. There are 2 pages devoted to each tank and they are organized in size. I would of liked a bit more information in this section but I guess it's tough to remember what worked and didn't along the way and what fads you took part in.

Tony does drone on a little in some sections but that level of detail could be useful to you. I enjoyed the detail on the topics I was learning something from.

Ecoiffier Tea Set in Bag
Ecoiffier Tea Set in Bag
Price: 11.89

3.0 out of 5 stars burned by this tea set, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: Ecoiffier Tea Set in Bag (Toy)
Really small pieces and not great quality. For the price there are much better tea sets in smyths.
The bag that holds all the items is about 30cm x 30cm so you can judge the size of the items inside.

Staedtler Noris Club 119 Jumbo Learner's Pencil HB (Pack of 12)
Staedtler Noris Club 119 Jumbo Learner's Pencil HB (Pack of 12)
Price: 9.54

5.0 out of 5 stars great for left handed writing, 28 Nov 2012
Bought these for a left handed child as they are easier to use and helps with her hand writing. Expensive pencils but worth it for her peace of mind

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6